Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Under the vegetable posted:

my serious question is why people are calling trump hitler and an antisemite when he has a jewish daughter and son in law that he loves and supports

You have to do something to convince jilted Bernie voters to come back out in November now, and the only thing easier than making your enemy Hitler is to make them a zombie...and that's a better card when you're trying to attack an old guy like McCain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Zombies' Downfall posted:

If they ratfuck him at the RNC after he wins the party's popular vote, I wouldn't say Trump is running third party "for no good reason".

He'd be morally justified at that point, God help him, and it's not like he actually gives a poo poo if the Republicans win (it's not like modern Dem Presidents really stick it to the rich).

To be fair he doesn't even have to run to torpedo the Republicans if they gently caress him over. He can do the exact same thing he's been doing- just call in to every news show every day or two to talk poo poo about Romney or whoever they'd dig up to run. Hell, Trump could sell sponsorships while he does it. "Hey there Joe and Mike? How you doing this morning? Just thought I'd call in FROM MY LINCOLN MKS, just pulling out of DUNKIN DONUTS with my morning coffee :) "

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

katlington posted:

When asked what Trump had promised him for his support, Carson said that they were discussing his involvement in some sort of “advisory capacity” in a Trump administration. “I’m not going to reveal any details about it right now because all of this is still very liquid,” he said.

he said, pouring a drink

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

katlington posted:

Assume for the moment that he isn't working for the clintons. If he was, what would he be doing differently?

nothing.

I think if he was working for the Clintons he'd have run his campaign like a very normal campaign and not done a lot of what he did? Like did Clinton (Bill or Hilary) ever kinda hide their ground game in states the way Trump seemed to do in SC and other states?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

It must have been a weird moment when he suddenly realized all these other candidates were basically the kids in grade school waiting to have their textbooks slapped out of their hands.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Like maybe he met Rubio early on and was talking to some handler like "who was that twerp? who's intern is that" and then was told that was a serious contender for the nomination and Trump's brain started turning like an old Chuck Jones cartoon?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

The guy who couldn't handle Trump in the Primaries would definitely pose a threat to someone in the General.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Jeb Bush pulls a brown bag out on the podium during the debate. In it, a peanut butter sandwich and a ripe banana. Just a lil' something to keep his energy up.

• Locked thread