Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Homework Explainer posted:

because this particular strain of neofascism isn't anti-semitic? i mean unless you're using it in the classical sense, which does include muslims

in re: the op's question, i have a sneaking suspicion trump entered the race for similar $$$ and media motives as ben carson, and as a fringe benefit figured he could claim the clintons owed him a favor later (not outside the realm of possibility if his candidacy cratered, you must admit). but now that he could Literally Become the President, he's in for the long haul

but why did Carson endorse Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

The funniest outcome would be Trump winning the nomination but Hillary losing to Bernie in the primary.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I think if he was working for the Clintons he'd have run his campaign like a very normal campaign and not done a lot of what he did? Like did Clinton (Bill or Hilary) ever kinda hide their ground game in states the way Trump seemed to do in SC and other states?

What do you mean "hide their ground game?" Was Trump more organized than he appeared?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

point of return posted:

she's leading in pledged delegates too though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHS-K7OuLAc

• Locked thread