Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

on the one hand i have a hard time believing trump is willing to sacrifice his ego and dignity to destroy the republicans from the inside and but on the other hand i'm pretty sure hillary has been selected as our next president by the illuminati so who knows what trump was ordered to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

it will also be very funny when hillary's plant actually beats her in the presidential race because she is such a bad candidate that the body public rejects her as a tumor

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Bodies don't reject tumors, they either hang around forever causing no harm or multiply rapidly and take over other organs and eventually kill the body

i disagree

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mitztronic posted:

He was paying his other companies for things like hosting events, so yes, it is legal to use your own money to pay your own company to do their jobs.

see haliburton

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Jeb! is a closer and i wouldn't count him out until the race is actually done

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yup.

The fact that Clinton only has -12 across the sum of all demographics isn't surprising in the least bit after 25+ years of an entire conservative industry entirely dedicated to trashing the poo poo out of anyone with her last name.

really says a lot about how dumb the electorate is that after 20 years of american heroes trying to tell the truth about the clintons she's only sitting at -12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Toadvine posted:

:lol: the october surprise to end all october surprises

A certain music starts playing just when Donald looks down for the count

https://vine.co/v/iOTvvP1I110

flashpots go off around the ring, and Jeb tags in to bring the presidency home

it could happen. i've had a sneaking suspicion i fell into a coma some time last year and it has all been a horrible brain damaged dream ever since

• Locked thread