Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Under the vegetable posted:

my serious question is why people are calling trump hitler and an antisemite when he has a jewish daughter and son in law that he loves and supports

because this particular strain of neofascism isn't anti-semitic? i mean unless you're using it in the classical sense, which does include muslims

in re: the op's question, i have a sneaking suspicion trump entered the race for similar $$$ and media motives as ben carson, and as a fringe benefit figured he could claim the clintons owed him a favor later (not outside the realm of possibility if his candidacy cratered, you must admit). but now that he could Literally Become the President, he's in for the long haul

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 09:07 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Uncle Wemus posted:

That would required bush 911 levels of planning

Mother of god....

https://www.facebook.com/browearecommunist/videos/1771147686446466/

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Wheeee posted:

Trump isn't working for the god drat Clintons

at most, Bill egged him on into running with the hope that he'd be a disaster for the GOP

yeah there isn't some kind of conspiracy but i deffo think trump's motives changed as it became clear he was sharing the stage with a bunch of clowns and jokers

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

imagine how boring that general election would be lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if you're a believer in the immortal science of dialectical materialism, you have to wonder whether a dynastic clinton-bush general election or the insane fascist shitshow we're gonna get would be better in the long run for heightening the contradictions

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

he fired his campaign manager at 10 am on a monday. my personal odds have just gone up to 99.9 percent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

echronorian posted:

he's lost multiple friends, accreditations, awards, and marred his family name. Egomaniac millionaire businessmen do not, in my experience, throw their empire under the bus unless they mean it. The biggest threat to Trumps international business prospects is his campaign. I can't see any amount of bribe money or brownie points with politicians being worth that.

possible unintended consequences

• Locked thread