Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.
Have there been any polls comparing Hillary now to any of the non-orange candidates that lost? I don't think anyone runs these I'm just interested to see if she would be leading against Cruz or JEB! at this point had they won the nomination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

A Winner is Jew posted:

IIRC Kasich was the only one that presented a credible threat, and that's mostly because he was viewed as a generic republican by everyone.

Lol at the idea of Kasich being a threat. But seriously an unknown generic Republican bringing the heat to the dynastic figurehead who's been the presumptive 2016 nominee for 8 years is kind of troubling. If Trump wasn't the nominee we might have gone off the rails.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

A Winner is Jew posted:

:ssh: generic politicians always polls way better than actual people since there is nothing negative associated with them :ssh:

True. Also I just checked the current favorable charts and the Republican field is just awful, even comparing to Clinton with a strong showing of -12. Trump is -24! Cruz is -24. JEB is -23. Christie is -18. Rubio is -11. And Kasich is sitting pretty at at basically 0. Lots and lots of winners this season.

(Note: I expect partisan politics to keep most politicians into the +/- 5 category, we just don't like our politicians)

• Locked thread