Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dark soulsian? Hmm? Hmmery? Indie? Huh? Hmm. Console exclusive ? *norm peeking over the sports pages.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it looks incredibly bad graphically, but i'll probably get this once i beat bloodborne for the fifth time.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it actually kind of reminds me of the juggalo deck builder game that they're releasing, where everything about it seems super embarrassing, but i really want to try it out because i like the genre

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

you'll never beat my red faygo deck, mother fucker

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The art style is exactly the same as this guy's Dead Samurai games from ten years ago.... which is exactly what I was afraid of.

I'll still give this a try though. If they, oh I don't know, ever bother putting it on loving Steam.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

it actually kind of reminds me of the juggalo deck builder game that they're releasing, where everything about it seems super embarrassing, but i really want to try it out because i like the genre

lol really

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sharkopath posted:

lol really

http://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/2016/01/details-released-for-new-card-game-into-the-echoside/

OK, so what is it and how do you play? Into the Echoside is what has become commonly known in the gaming industry as a deck building game. Over the past four years or so these games have become very popular in the gaming world and are extremely fun and addictive to play. In a nutshell, everyone who is playing starts off with a small deck of cards that provide various resources. Then through the course of the game, players will obtain more and more powerful cards to add to their deck making it stronger so they can achieve the highest level of power necessary to win the game. Into the Echoside is a Juggalo version of a deck building game where players delve into the deepest levels of the Nethervoid, gain allies from some of the most notable characters in the Juggalo universe and fight creatures of infinite evil to aid them in their quest to halt the evil that threatens to consume the mortal realm!

Into the Echoside features game play and a theme that is unique to any other deck building game. It includes everything you need to play including a game board, 12-sided die, rulebook and over 220 cards that pay homage to everything Juggalos love. There are 6 different types of cards in the game (Dark Carnival, Psychopathic, Underground, Item, Fiend and Epic) each one representing a person, character, song or thing from the Juggalo world. There are such cards as Juggalos, Moon Glorious, Vera Lee, Mr. White Suit, The Riddle Box, Rude Boy, DJ Clay, Psychopathic Rydas, Whitney Peyton, Kottonmouth Kings, Boondox, Jamie Madrox, Black Eyed Children, Murder Cloak, Chuck the Chainsaw, Cartoon Nightmares, Mr. Rotten Treats and Boogie Man just to name a very very few! Players will have the opportunity to wield the powers bestowed upon them by some of their favorite artists and characters!

Each game takes less than an hour to play, is meant for 2-4 players of ages 13 and up and will retail for around $40-$45. The game will be released at the Gathering of the Juggalos this year making it available for the first time on July 20, 2016. There will also be a promo pack of 3 cards (Wizard of the Hood, Hatchetman and Inner City Posse) that you can only obtain if you purchase the game during its presale (details to come at a later date) or if you purchase the game at the Gathering itself! If you want to check out the developing website dedicated to the game you can check it out here https://www.intotheechoside.com

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Slippy's uncle, Mr. Rotten Treats

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dark soulsian? Hmm? Hmmery? Indie? Huh? Hmm. Console exclusive ? *norm peeking over the sports pages.*

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
AIDS and Turduary.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

http://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/2016/01/details-released-for-new-card-game-into-the-echoside/

OK, so what is it and how do you play? Into the Echoside is what has become commonly known in the gaming industry as a deck building game. Over the past four years or so these games have become very popular in the gaming world and are extremely fun and addictive to play. In a nutshell, everyone who is playing starts off with a small deck of cards that provide various resources. Then through the course of the game, players will obtain more and more powerful cards to add to their deck making it stronger so they can achieve the highest level of power necessary to win the game. Into the Echoside is a Juggalo version of a deck building game where players delve into the deepest levels of the Nethervoid, gain allies from some of the most notable characters in the Juggalo universe and fight creatures of infinite evil to aid them in their quest to halt the evil that threatens to consume the mortal realm!

Into the Echoside features game play and a theme that is unique to any other deck building game. It includes everything you need to play including a game board, 12-sided die, rulebook and over 220 cards that pay homage to everything Juggalos love. There are 6 different types of cards in the game (Dark Carnival, Psychopathic, Underground, Item, Fiend and Epic) each one representing a person, character, song or thing from the Juggalo world. There are such cards as Juggalos, Moon Glorious, Vera Lee, Mr. White Suit, The Riddle Box, Rude Boy, DJ Clay, Psychopathic Rydas, Whitney Peyton, Kottonmouth Kings, Boondox, Jamie Madrox, Black Eyed Children, Murder Cloak, Chuck the Chainsaw, Cartoon Nightmares, Mr. Rotten Treats and Boogie Man just to name a very very few! Players will have the opportunity to wield the powers bestowed upon them by some of their favorite artists and characters!

Each game takes less than an hour to play, is meant for 2-4 players of ages 13 and up and will retail for around $40-$45. The game will be released at the Gathering of the Juggalos this year making it available for the first time on July 20, 2016. There will also be a promo pack of 3 cards (Wizard of the Hood, Hatchetman and Inner City Posse) that you can only obtain if you purchase the game during its presale (details to come at a later date) or if you purchase the game at the Gathering itself! If you want to check out the developing website dedicated to the game you can check it out here https://www.intotheechoside.com

NOT READING THIS!!!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
they don't have the rulebook online yet, but i'm guessing a more random reskin of ascension

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I’m probably going to play this but those characters look really really baD

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

You know when you're in court and you should just say yes or no to a question?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Mods please change my thread title to These sprites look like poo poo!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Benny D posted:

muh graphics

this!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Butt Salt and Sanctuary

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

freakinG THIUS

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Antonio banderas leaning back and smiling, then slowly leaning forward into a concerned stare

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

thinking of the movie The Salton Sea w/ Val Kilmers and David Carusso

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What's up with all these really bad looking indie games lately, my friend told me to try Stardew Valley since it was 'comfy' so I went to the steam page and the graphics made me want to loving hurl. Extremely anticomfy

Dec 26, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

if you say so

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What's up with all these really bad looking indie games lately, my friend told me to try Stardew Valley since it was 'comfy' so I went to the steam page and the graphics made me want to loving hurl. Extremely anticomfy

stardew valley is good once you head on over the official forum of stardew valley and get the anime portrait replacement pack :henget:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Theres no way Stardew Valley looks even a tenth as bad as this pile does.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

a good but hideously ugly game

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

just got it. it feels very tight and i like it but i wish it had some more color lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They look solid alright...like the solid steel cable l laid in the toilet 20 minutes ago.

What was his name?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

stardew valley is good once you head on over the official forum of stardew valley and get the anime portrait replacement pack :henget:

Nice.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

just got it. it feels very tight and i like it but i wish it had some more color lol

It's really fun even if it isn't much to look at. Lots of exploration and the bosses start to get really good about halfway through

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
im having lots of fun with this so far! i beat the unspeakable deep today and it really gives you a good head start. just beat the mad alchemist who was insanely easy

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

im having lots of fun with this so far! i beat the unspeakable deep today and it really gives you a good head start. just beat the mad alchemist who was insanely easy

He was my hardest boss so far but there's some really cool ones soon after him

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Benny D posted:

He was my hardest boss so far but there's some really cool ones soon after him

i used a paper blessing or whatever buff and i didnt even have to use a healing item. idk if he even hit me once. i just tore through him though with a +3 greatsword

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

the bosses overall seem to be pretty easy but the game is still fun and enjoyable and I'll prolly play through it several more times

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The title of this game just gives me angry Fallout4 flashbacks like "another settlement needs your hel-" YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH PRESTON I AINT DOING poo poo

• Locked thread