Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The title of this game just gives me angry Fallout4 flashbacks like "another settlement needs your hel-" YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH PRESTON I AINT DOING poo poo

lmfa;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

im having lots of fun with this so far! i beat the unspeakable deep today and it really gives you a good head start. just beat the mad alchemist who was insanely easy

what do you get for killing the thing? i died to unspeakable

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

01011001 posted:

what do you get for killing the thing? i died to unspeakable

you get some level up stuff and a lot of

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i mainly did it for the trophy because im a badass trophy hunter now but it was nice to get the other stuff too

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Theres no way Stardew Valley looks even a tenth as bad as this pile does.

I've built up an immunity to Salt and Sanctuary's kind of art style due to spending several hours a day on Newgrounds in my middle school years

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

the game looks like maple story x farts out of my rear end. but its real fun

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

MapleStory is literally one billion times better looking than this game.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

is it literally one billion? literally? a freaking billion?

Soral
May 30, 2009

this game looks like poo poo and also dont buy games described as "like dark souls"

Soral
May 30, 2009

it looks like the game was made by a guy who just finished reading a tutorial on how to tween an object across the screen in flash

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When the best thing about a game is that its like another good game, you know its dogshit.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

is it literally one billion? literally? a freaking billion?

At least one billion.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

it looks like the game was made by a guy who just finished reading a tutorial on how to tween an object across the screen in flash

its called ephebophilia

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Soral posted:

this game looks like poo poo and also dont buy games described as "like dark souls"

its almost exactly dark souls in 2d.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Larry Parrish posted:

When the best thing about a game is that its like another good game, you know its dogshit.

the games actually fun. thanks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

its almost exactly dark souls in 2d.

battletoads is the dark souls of 2d

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

the games actually fun. thanks

I don't believe you but maybe I'll try it out when it appears in a Humble Bundle on PC in a year for $0.25

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the game is described as very similar and just like one of the most beloved games of all times, hence whyit is a piece of absolute dog poo poo!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the game actually plays just like guacamelee to me but instead of having a mexican style sheet, its dark souls. and the graphics are poo poo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

apropos to nothing posted:

the game is described as very similar and just like one of the most beloved games of all times, hence whyit is a piece of absolute dog poo poo!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

battletoads is the dark souls of 2d

I get salty when I die in battletoads i get salty brah

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Mar 18, 2016

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

the game actually plays just like guacamelee to me but instead of having a mexican style sheet, its dark souls. and the graphics are poo poo

Feels more like the castlevania RPGs to me... I wish I had that badass alucard back slide though. Is there really no way to back step? Enemies do it all the time

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like guacamelee, castlevania and dark souls, so it's impossible for me not to get this

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

i mainly did it for the trophy because im a badass trophy hunter now but it was nice to get the other stuff too

I did it all for the trophy (what?!), the trophy (what?!), so you can take that salty and stick it up your (YEAH)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i like guacamelee, castlevania and dark souls, so it's impossible for me not to get this

Ya just don't like kids having those things :D

Dec 26, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

you get some level up stuff and a lot of

cool

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

me too but im not getting it. for a long time anyway

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are a lot of really punishing traps in this game but due to the lovely art style where everything blends together they are almost impossible to notice lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are a lot of really punishing traps in this game but due to the lovely art style where everything blends together they are almost impossible to notice lol
There's a pretty obvious one on the PS store.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

haha

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

its like two good games, actually

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

All the Haters are just..dare I say it? SALTY because a loving marvelous indie game is blowing "MUH skyrims and ark ham asylums" outta the water.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The red hall of cages boss is pretty cool

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

All the Haters are just..dare I say it? SALTY because a loving marvelous indie game is blowing "MUH skyrims and ark ham asylums" outta the water.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Someone should do a total conversion mod for Skyrim and remake Dark Souls in a game that's actually fun to play.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Someone should do a total conversion mod for Skyrim and remake Dark Souls in a game that's actually fun to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh yes.

• Locked thread