Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
zouxpic needs to be in the op please.

kustomkarkommando posted:

unsettlingly small

that's what she s- *crushed by a meteorite*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rollofthedice posted:

Your entire existence is defined by animals wanting to kill or flee from you

is he undead or something?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mitt Romney posted:

tell them you are the new boss in town

look at me. LOOK AT ME.

i am the captain now.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

some of my best friends are nixons

cynthia being one of them?

because i'm so the miranda in my group of friends.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Chinese wildlings!:tinfoil:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

i got dragged to "sex and the city 2" by a really hot girl i was dating at the time.

what she rewarded me with afterwards was not worth it.:mad:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

kalstrams posted:

rude

also, this movie is every bit as bad as i expect it to be

i saw a couple minutes of it on tv recently. russell crowe was hilarious.

\/\/\/indeed\/\/\/

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
it's been weirdly boring for me thus far.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

zoux posted:

All of ycs has convinced themselves that HRC is unelectable because I guess the country wont vote for a left center hawkish Democrat except for JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama.

well, to be fair, it's not like women vote, or respond negatively to male candidates acting like sexist fuckwads

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

kustomkarkommando posted:

i will not be voting for hillary

I think you just don't care about America.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Berke Negri posted:

any state that goes for trump is mega hosed up

It's one of those things where I'm having to decide whether I want to vote Hillary or 3rd party, since I live in CA. On the one hand, I'm pretty certain that the Dems will win CA, and I'd like to support a third party. On the other hand, sending a nice, massive "gently caress you" to Trump and the right by supporting someone who they hate more than anybody else in the world seems like a worthwhile goal in and of itself.

mandatory lesbian posted:

i'm moving to a different state, 2016 is gonna own for me

Where to and where from?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

UberJew posted:

i vote pfp because it is actually the closest i am allowed to vote for full communism now

i would if i didn't find their candidates to be such incredible nitwits. but i still might.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

of course you'd hate the only superman movie with a black dude in it.:colbert:

\/\/\/"amazing" is one of those great words that can mean good or bad\/\/\/

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I don't know if anyone saw this sketch when it first came out, but it's one of the greatest takes on St. Patrick's Day in the U.S. that I've ever seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEy9NN9qjxQ

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Popular Thug Drink posted:

demitrius sternly warns you off from sniffing around his daughter because she has a bright future ahead of her, farmer boy/girl

and you're letting that deter you? what a beta.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Berke Negri posted:

the topic of what gender was carmen sandiego was of much debate in first grade going off the very simple computer graphics at the time

i still thought she was hot. the hat always did it for me.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
This smiley doesn't get used often enough anymore, but I think this post deserves a :dogbutton::

The Saurus posted:

I've made it clear that I think the very future of humanity as anything other than a great mass of powerless, impoverished serfs ruled over by a tiny elite is at stake.

Maybe some dumb woman who hosed up being able to expel a foetus from her vag without paying her own medical costs isn't that important to me in comparison :shrug: abortion isn't the be all and end all of moral issues for humanity, as much as liberals like to pretend it is

especially since Trump actually won't do anything to make abortion illegal if loving reagan and bush didn't

PupsOfWar posted:

I guess "I have an open marriage" sounds better when trying to pick up girls than "My wife and I are separated, my marriage is ash"

Ironically, I think guys would find a woman saying the latter more appealing than the former.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jagchosis posted:

oh hey its majorian you've had erm issues with my romantic life in the past (one of Les Classiques du Fuckbarrelle)

That's not how I remember it. I remember I was complaining about this sleazebag ad for Ashley Madison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQp9mkuCYBM

I think you successfully trolled me by pretending that it wasn't so bad and I was just jealous that I couldn't bring myself to cheat on my wife, and I took the bait.;)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

site posted:

I dunno, if a woman says she's separated from her wife I'm gonna guess chances are pretty low for a dude.

oh you'd be surprised.;-*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Has anybody heeeeere...
Seen my ol' friend Martin...
Can you tell me where he's gooooone?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

site posted:

Yes I'm sure you've slain many a lesbian with your charm and masters in arms proliferation.

i mean, the fact that i look like a butch lesbian definitely helps.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

ugh, i have a headache dadchat

my neck is like an iron bar, i think the stress of avoiding staring into the empty void in my soul is starting to break down my body

you tried to suck your own dick too hard.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

impossible, you can never try too hard to suck your own dick

You have passed this stage of the test. Congratulations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

is the gif from "Gangster Squad"? if so, i heard that movie was terrible, so bad gif to use.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Decemberists present their new, hipster acclaimed album: Basically Just 50 Minutes of "On the Bus Mall"

what, exactly, is their appeal, as a band?

Chantilly Say posted:

I haven't read about that. Is Saldana's skin just not as dark as Nina's?

it's not as dark as nina's, although it's not super-light either. but the bigger problem is the fake nose. combined with the (unnecessary) skin darkening, it's...not a pretty picture.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Popular Thug Drink posted:

how much time on average do you spend watching a pale sunrise slowly melt pacific morning fog from the veranda of a a calm bayside cafe as your thoughts of Her rise and mingle with the steam from a chamomile tra

it buuuuurrrrrns aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuugh~~~~

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

they are good, op

i haven't really given them a chance, but one of my exes loved them, so that's not a point in their favor.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Berke Negri posted:

i listened to a lot of decemberists in college because all the girls at school were obsessed with them

well all the hipster girls at least

i did the same thing with evanescence, but for the hot goths and theater girls.

boy i would like that time i spent listening to them back, so i could listen to something not-bad instead.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Aeryk posted:

how is shane macgowan still alive

can you really call that "alive"?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sinnlos posted:

My school was big into Regina Spektor and Ben Folds.

i'm sure everyone was oh so quirky!:D

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

kalstrams posted:

zome back zen youre missing out on the dank

why did i find my true soulmate only after i got married to somebody else?:qq:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

i'm listening to this poison band now and i forgot how absolutely godawful poo poo 80's metal was outside of like 2 slayer and metallica songs.

ahaha, you didn't remember how unbelievably bad poison is?

that's like saying, "hmmm i can't remember if this nickelback band is unbelievably awful or not..."

Randler posted:

The m in match stands for mistress.

of course a licentious european would suggest such a thing.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

very good point.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Two shitass 80's metal bands called Poison?:psypop:

Randler posted:

You know who else was popular?

Nickelback.

"Never forget. Never again."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

the every rose has its thorn guys are glam rock or w/e. like motley crue and all that poo poo that still plays today on the classic hits station.

it still fell under the "metal" umbrella at the time though. i know the definition has kind of changed over the decades, but at the time, that was metal.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

I'll give that album a try in case I ever land in a parallel universe where Kylie Minogue doesn't exist.

i don't want to live in such a universe. how else could "street fighter: the movie" exist without her performance as cammy?

e: kind of beaten by site, but i stand by my statement.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sharkie posted:

dear god i hate(d) Train. Drops of Jupiter would be highly flammable and/or toxic, idiot.

neil degrasse tyson is a goon?:aaaaa:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ok the music video concept is Pat Fuckign Moynahan goes loving wine tasting and then sings in his douchey nasal voice about some loving pointy chick

i had to look this up, because i so wanted him to have the same name as the late sen. daniel patrick moynihan, but it's actually "monahan."

thanks for getting my hopes up, dickwad.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Sharkie posted:

I've only ever seen him in threads about a black person getting shot, talking about how actually it was ok and cool for it to happen.

he's managed to do it in the marriage equality thread too, somehow. he has a real talent.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Berke Negri posted:

aren't we all kind of mentally ill

i wouldn't say i'm "mentally ill"; that implies that i suffer, and i really do have fun with my crazy brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rollofthedice posted:

jesus christ you're annoying

uh, wow?

Berke Negri posted:

did you take this from a picture hanging in a middle aged coworkers cubicle

just having fun with the fact that i genuinely am diagnosed mentally ill, i guess?

• Locked thread