Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ground floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

why are you filling out your own w-2
he watches wwe

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Josh Lyman posted:

My first round of golf in 5 months is going about as well as Jeb!'s campaign.
is it fun to watch how other's play?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Literally The Worst posted:

Just had an actual Nazi skinhead come into the store. That was a thing.
was he looking for odin card to finish his white deck

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Literally The Worst posted:

That's not even a thing
gee it's almost as i were an mtg connoisseur knowledgeable in decks and poo poo and not just paraphrasing my superficial interest in whether if he did exhibit behaviour similar to what his appearance did suggest

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i.e. edgy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

pictured: jazz and badge
no shipping

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

you are located in loving Portland, Oregon why are you testing people for weed???
feds, conservatives - take your pick

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rollofthedice posted:

Of all the things to get mad with about the south, electing Hillary Clinton seems like rather small potatoes*

*that one's for you, kalstrams
small potato better than no potato

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

hell yeah im getting new music soon

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ive played minigolf, where does that put me on booj scale

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

watching john carter

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

wanna guess how much a twenty mile trip 3x surge will cost
lyft also bad?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rollofthedice posted:

soda bread is an inferior irish bread.
HMMMMMMMM

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

what are they talking about in uspol today

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Majorian posted:

Chinese wildlings!:tinfoil:
rude

also, this movie is every bit as bad as i expect it to be

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Majorian posted:

i saw a couple minutes of it on tv recently. russell crowe was hilarious.

?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Aeryk posted:

2016 is shaping up to be one of the strangest years of my adult life

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i watche the man with the iron fist and the man with the iron fists 2 this evening

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/701219860790038528

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

zome back zen youre missing out on the dank

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

It's part of my series on controversial pop music opinions.

Next up: Why Ellie Goulding is bad and Britain shall burn for rating her higher than Marina and the Diamonds.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Mr. Wookums posted:

Who is a 10?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

site posted:

I'm not even gonna click cuz I know what it's gonna be lol
this?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

kalstrams take an internet break for a bit
#rekt?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

site posted:

Looking back <videogame> is really <bad in some respect>

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

One former Walmart store manager tells the story that after discovering a pro-union flyer in his store’s men’s room, he informed company headquarters and within 24 hours, an anti-union SWAT team flew to his store in a corporate jet. And when the meat department of a Walmart store in Texas became the retailer’s only operation in the United States to unionize, back in 2000, Walmart announced plans two weeks later to use prepackaged meat and eliminate butchers at that store and 179 others.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

augh there is some yalie on my grindr

he looks like a member of vampire weekend
yalie is yale student?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

26-year-old Virginia man who was taken into custody in Iraq after he purportedly deserted the Islamic State told a Kurdish TV station Thursday that he decided to escape after he grew dissatisfied during intensive religious training in Mosul.

Mohamad Khweis told Kurdistan 24 that his life under the Islamic State in Mosul was a “very strict” regimen of prayer, eating and eight hours of daily instruction in religion and sharia law. He said he soon came to realize that “I didn’t really support their ideology.”

Khweis said he stayed only about a month, then reached out to someone who could help him make his way toward Turkey. He said he planned eventually to return to the United States.

“It was pretty hard to live in Mosul,” he said. “It’s not like the Western countries, you know, it’s very strict. There’s no smoking. I found it hard for everyone there.”

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that the campaign doesn't know what it’s doing. Seriously this campaign is extremely well run. They are taking on the entire DNC establishment. They took a little known Senator from a small state and have made him a contender against one of the best-known politicians of our time with one of the most seasoned and well-funded campaign networks. Despite being well run, they have limited resources and cannot do everything you want them to. Second, phonebanking works.You don't have to like it, but it is a studied and proven campaign method. Yes, its not as effective as canvassing, but phonebanking helps canvassers make the most of their time, and unless you are in or can afford to travel to a state with an imminent primary or caucus, it is the most effective thing you can do to help the campaign. We aren’t losing because it doesn’t work.

Our median demographic here is 16-30 so I know for most of you this is the first campaign you have been involved with and I know that you are disappointed that we aren’t having Michigan miracles every week. The reality is that this was never going to come easy. Bernie was a long-shot candidate in 2013 when this subreddit was born. Bernie was a long-shot candidate in April of last year when he announced his candidacy. Bernie has been a long-shot in the polls ever since. Each day we campaign, and every phone call, every door knock, every donation, and every conversation he has gotten a little closer to our goal. That we have gotten so far and won 9 states is a testament to our hard work. So no more talk of hopelessness or how stacked the odds are against us. There are plenty of other political subs where you can go do that. This sub has a clear purpose and that is activism for getting Bernie elected president. The campaign is giving us clear direction on how to do that and we need to stay focused.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

who is george carlin

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Berke Negri posted:

man, no smoking
shocking, ultraradicals with senseless restrictions

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

nerd misanthropy jesus
i see, just saw his video titled "political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

that american isis story reminds me of britt who joined them and then complained that fighters are rude, don't queue properly, and that someone stole his shoes

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Foppery posted:

woo, page 69
no shipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

probably from the early nineties back when he was a tremendous coked up rear end in a top hat

to his credit he got over that phase
i see. i haven't watched the video so it might indeed be that

• Locked thread