Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/zlingman/status/710362350369398784

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

There a retirement crisis looming in the next 10-20 years it's gonna be lol

will boomers suffer?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Disinterested posted:

prolly better than tnc's upcoming series imo

gah mine own trolls, used against me

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gravel Gravy posted:

Where do people even play polo?

Poland :smug:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

They do slope so.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

Zoux how is sxsw

well its really bad downtown as always but because school is out for spring break normal town traffic is light as hell. i got to work 20 min earlier than usual this morning

city hall, the state and most downtown businesses closed friday because traffic was gonna be so bad

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Disinterested posted:

When your posting is aggressive as well as compulsive I don't think it's a good sign, like Tezzor

there are a bunch of people like that in the dem primary thread

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

my tax bill was negative 800 dollars

was that your return because that just means you paid too much. total up your fica/ssi withholdings and subtract your refund and thats your tax bill

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

this is a plea to the hip hop community: please stop doing the skrrrrrr sound in every songs

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

sock it to me?!

lol ive always felt that was a hideous delivery but i guess it was the first time a president denigrated himself to seem regular

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

steve forbes on snl is probably the nadir of that

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

i've never actually seen the clip of him saying it, only read about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Chantilly Say posted:

I think my dad intends to work until he actually can't anymore

It's what his dad did

Christian Dominionists believe that retirement is anti-biblical

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

KS is loving stacked

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

Hooray zone defense and 40 second possessions !

Zzzzz

yeah they really need to cut the shot clock

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

kansas is very good -- though they lack a clear super star (they have a lot of really good players); but they also have some weaknesses and some not good losses (like a month ago). it's also been, you know, a halmark of the bill self era to get bounced early. they have easily one of the tougher brackets of any overall 1 seed in recent memory.

uconn is good, and playing their basketball; maryland has the potential to be very good but has been inconsistent the last month of the season; Cal has some really great freshman that are very talented, but also inconsistent; Miami, Arizona and Iowa are all very talented and have played at a very high level at times; 'Nova plexes me greatly. Jay Wright is a great guy who I really like and respect, but Nova's style and him are :yikes: in the tournament, but assuming they could get to the E8, they could easily play with Kansas.

What about Perry Ellis who's a threat to drop a double double or design a line of affordable yet stylish men's business wear.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

you hate dogs

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

the japanese are mad for prussian military stylings

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/DinkMagic/status/710488581589110784

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

i only know about sharps because of that one dnd poster who comes into any thread where they call skinheads racists and says "no!!! sharps exist!"

thats me *puts thumbs in red suspenders*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

stop posting your sister's uggo dogs

ah see this is why im confused

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Literally The Worst posted:

Itt Zoux admits to being a Nazi

your posting is bad and you arent funny

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Literally The Worst posted:

Turn your monitor on

and derivative and predictable.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

can you not help yourself

you mix it up with trolls all the time

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

weed is like the only thing that can be reliably tested, if you can abstain from any other drug for 24 hours and don't get caught in a rando test (which is never for applicant testing) you can maintain your casual coke or heroin habit

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

As long as its illegal its an idiot test for the company. If you can't avoid smoking weed during a job search, you also likely make a bunch of other poor choices.

like the choice to NOT do unpaid labor for your company couched in some sort of weird appeal to coworker etiquette.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gratz to emarx for his new position as social media director for PDA
https://twitter.com/gregpinelo/status/710485230747041792/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

also lol at corrupt hedge fund manager Alan Grayson being a foremost spokesman for the Sanders campaign

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

much like your posting

drat his posting is small

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

man ireland is going nuts today i bet, huh kkk

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

so uh i got some claims to work for this company called "SOL Healthcare"

and im just thinkin, man that is like the worst name for a place to have

accurate tho

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

[–]pazfree [score hidden] an hour ago
hillary clinton will not let any stone unturned. she NEEDS to win to survive almost. she will suppress every vote and she will call in every penny of money she ever doled out in every couunty court house coroners office or anywaher she left more than 10% tip at an ice cream counter she is gonna call in her chits and debts and threats.. don't you worry. the one thing is, normal folks who get her asks for money by email and see the news saying it's wrapped up may be grossed out enough to stay home... the kids though ARE probably more dopamine dependent and possibly could stay home without momentum... EVERY pretty woman who loves bernie, and hates the military industrial drag on our economic souls should wear a tight bernie t-shirt and NOT give any action to any man just let them beg until the primaries, go to bars in sets of three and make every regular bro donate money and get on our volunteer bus ... if you give it up you lose your power ladies, in case any of you reading this are somehow not already aware... thanks. we will apologize for bait switching and bewitching in such a crude fashion after the win over champagne.... thanks
permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

withholding sex is women's power, says strong, lifelong progressive ally.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

mandatory lesbian posted:

i'm glad i twarted the feminine conspiracy by being attracted to dudes too

A man who has truly gone his own way.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

yeah how was chiraq

i dont get it