Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

thinking about perfection (by milton bradley) triggers me more than thinking about the rushing water in Sonic 3 Hydrocity zone act 2 (only 90s kids will get this)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn4-auF2MQs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i really don't get the 90's kid thing cause i only ever seen it with people my age and yeah i barely remember the 90's and by that i mean i remember that perfection commercial

and then when its brought up its only about cartoons and i dunno, i think the kids today have better cartoons. like i saw that we bare bears show and its pretty funny. the one bear has an anime body pillow lol!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

and then when its brought up its only about cartoons and i dunno, i think the kids today have better cartoons. like i saw that we bare bears show and its pretty funny. the one bear has an anime body pillow lol!
ed edd n eddy was a great cartoon, so there's that

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
imagine being a person nostalgic for jimmy neutron

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

imagine being a person nostalgic for jimmy neutron
i rewatched the movie a year or so ago and it's actually pretty poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PBS Newshour posted:

i really don't get the 90's kid thing cause i only ever seen it with people my age and yeah i barely remember the 90's and by that i mean i remember that perfection commercial

umm excuse you, remember Hey Arnold much?? FOOTBALL HEAD??? and also DOUG!!!!! I dint needto have that kid who got hit by the icecream truck teach me how to Dougie cause DOUG FUNNY did back in THE 90S!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
doug, most lame

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

it was kinda overcast this morning in The Valley but its cleared up and drat I wish I could just jump in a pool right now

nice we got a big rear end fog bank hanging right on the coast and the wisps of fog are floating by my office window but its sunny at the same time

weather is cool

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PBS Newshour posted:

doug, most lame

lets be honest, doug was a fun show but he was a total beta and patty cuckedthe gently caress outta him with roger

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
at my university there is a comic book club i attend and i piss off one guy who loves the original teen titans and young justice cartoons by talking about how teen titans go is a funny show

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

lets be honest, doug was a fun show but he was a total beta and patty cuckedthe gently caress outta him with roger

kids gotta learn the hosed up life lessons in this reality tyool 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PBS Newshour posted:

at my university there is a comic book club i attend and i piss off one guy who loves the original teen titans and young justice cartoons by talking about how teen titans go is a funny show

lol
autism speaks

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
he kept telling me how cyborg should not have been able to use a green lantern ring just because it was a weapon or something

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Nooner posted:

did you know that Sketchers brand shoes are making a new kind of shoes that have Simon™ built right into the shoe?? Fukking kids these days man, back in my day all we had was gameboy pockets and we drat well liked it!

Look at this loving guy and his Game Boy Pocket. I had to carry this loving thing around with me:

My friends called it the Toaster for good reason.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PBS Newshour posted:

he kept telling me how cyborg should not have been able to use a green lantern ring just because it was a weapon or something

ryan renolds was not good in the green latern movie but i liked him a lot in dead pool it was funny and fun to watchin theaters i used to think he was dumb for divorcing with scarlett johansson but she has gotten so much less hot in the last 6 years that now i think he madea good decision he could pork much more attractive women IMHO

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Infidel Castro posted:

Look at this loving guy and his Game Boy Pocket. I had to carry this loving thing around with me:

My friends called it the Toaster for good reason.

heh, get on my 90's level

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
and you better believe I collected all of those 6 golden coins and hosed up warios poo poo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

i used to think he was dumb for divorcing with scarlett johansson but she has gotten so much less hot in the last 6 years that now i think he madea good decision he could pork much more attractive women IMHO

you shut your degenerate loving MOUTH

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Nooner posted:

and you better believe I collected all of those 6 golden coins and hosed up warios poo poo

Aw man that was some good poo poo.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
So who remembers that TV show where the black kid is an alien that lives in a strange cocoon sack in some kids attic? I think it was somehow tied with the skateboard girl who got hit by toxic waste and she has magic powers that I don't remember. Also that TV show of that tropical beach house with the yellow poison dart frog that everyone loved!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

G H O S T W R I T E R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im eating out a lady.

A pink lady apple!

• Locked thread