Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
No shawcross lol, I'm sure Jagielka is just as good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

track day bro! posted:

Its coming home
Its coming home
Its coming
Footballs COming Home
Its comeing home
its coming home

(without a trophy)

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Ewar Woowar posted:

Yeah this is my thought two. Vardy, Sturridge and Kane are all legitimately good options up front and all offer something unique but I can't see any of them being played at the same time.

Hart; Clyne, Stones, Smalling, Bertand; Dier, Alli, Henderson; Lallana, Sterling; Kane

That looks to be decent enough but can't help but feel that they'd be better off going tye Leicester route and worry less about possession and more about counter attacking with pace. If that's the case I'd swap out Kane for Vardy.

Hart, Stones, Lallana and Sterling all have no business being in that team

Butland, Cahill (it should be shawcross but lol england), Milner and Vardy to replace them

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

vyelkin posted:

Milner has been bad for Liverpool this year and Lallana has been good. If you're picking someone to play on the wing based on form you want Lallana at the moment, not Milner.

Just flood the midfield with cloggers and greece the way to victory. Kane + Vardy as a big man/little man partnership with long balls over the midfield all day long.

edit: forgot drinkwater made the squad, him instead of milner then.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

opus111 posted:

probate anybody who doens't believe that football isn't coming home this year.

china doesn't play at the euros

• Locked thread