Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
its coming home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
after tonight's result i can safely say: it's not coming home....

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
xavi is a oval office

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
if England can't beat a 10 man Portugal team with no Ronaldo i can safely say that it is NOT coming home. however there are still 10 mins to go, so things might still change and it might still BE coming home. time will tell

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Insurrectionist posted:

Its coming home

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Now I know for sure
that it is coming home

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i hear the french police are making GBS threads on the streets and smearing it on their faces so they can pretend the english threw it at them. can anyone confirm? shameful stuff. bad gamesmanship, are they scared it might be coming home?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Well done on avoiding powerful Portugal boys, seems like it could still be coming home after all

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Its coming home in 2018.....the biggest trophy of them all back to the home of football...This i believe. Cant friggin wait

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

santanotreal posted:

Someone please quote all of pissflaps past week of shitposting about it coming home, etc

why dont u do it

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Its coming home

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Eifert Posting posted:

You guys are the Bengals of international sport. Sorry I'm the one to tell you this.

lol....not the loving bengals of international sport

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

As poo poo as he was, it's not really fair that Sterling is taking the brunt of the criticism

Kane was just as bad and Rooney only looked decent against Russia

Clyne is better than Walker too. Walker has zero end product

Hey. Newsflash, idiot. None of this matters. Kane, Rooney, Walker and everybody else could have played the game of their lives and England would still have lost. Lost at sea? Little boy doesn't know what happened? Little white boy went to mass and never educated himself on the world's real religion? One word, buddy: karma. Ever heard of it? What goes around comes around, in common parlance for the less educated. The truth is, after the Iceland Portugal match, the English fans made a fool of themselves, celebrating the draw as if they themselves had won anything. They got off by kicking the Portuguese when they were down, making brutal fun of them for only getting a draw against lovely Iceland, I've tried to get over it but there were a lot of hurt feelings and nasty trolling. I'm not saying any names but let's just say you could look into the eyes of some of these England fans and see the pleasure they were getting from the misery the Portuguese fans were going through. Thankfully Brahma is fair and he made sure those people got their just desserts. The same thing happened to USMNT fans who also made fun of Portugal, then they lost 4-0 to Argentina, and also to Colombia, also last year they lost against Panama and Jamaica and that's the kind of shame you can never live down. If these fans had behaved properly and not gloated on the suffering of others, they would now be celebrating major wins for their teams. Instead, they're crying and whining about players or Roy or whatever without realizing they are a infinitesimal part of the milk sea of souls, and no good deed goes unpunished. Anyway, my friend kwagga told me all this stuff and he's brown so it must be true. Namaste.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I would never count England out of winning the world cup. They've done it before and hell, they created the goddamn sport.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pissflaps posted:

I still believe.

In what?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sam Allardyce has never won a trophy, and he's still the best English manager the FA could hope to get. What has happened to the home of football?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
They still won't win poo poo lol

• Locked thread