Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Weaponized Cum posted:

code:
boiled
horse
meat

suarez is Uruguayan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I feel like we can do better than smalling at cb. What about cathcart?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
If we can get out of our group, I think we can go all the way to the quarter finals.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

britishbornandbread posted:

I've got friends going over to France and I really, really wish I could afford to :(

you can travel to France quite cheaply these days

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Fascinating line up from the ppl who make up marks out of ten for players

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

dex_sda posted:

a (advance-statistically) sensible XI is Spurs, Leiceisteir, Everton, Watford and Stoke players, with only one ManU wasteman. We live in interesting times

odd to see no arsenal players there given how theyve overachieved this season with a guaranteed top 3 finish. but that is down to injuries I suppose

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

Arsenal's English players are turds.

thats nonsense. walcott has a goal every four games and Danny wrlrbck already has 7 in 30

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
hmmm you bnoth make good arguments. depends if you think he performs well surrounded by bad defenders or being surrounded by bad defenders make it look like hes performing well by comparison..im going to have to sleep onthis one

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
did anyone else read that as sharting

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I think we were all relieved when gerrard hung up his international boots so its galling to see Henderson, who has muscular dystrophy, slot into the team to play the world champions.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Henderson has been bang average without one of the best English midfielders of all time stood next to him and it amazes me that he's still in the squad let alone starting against the world champions. Also, Butland has had a great season but Forster should be starting instead of him.

actually milner has played quite a few games this term

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I liked dier saying Jordan had been overhitting corners all game so he told him to put one in at the near post instead

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
you could put rooney in goal and wed still win the thing.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
so is Roy going to start vardy and drinkwater tomo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
here's the bbc's starting xi from five months ago. not much I'd change there tbh

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

sassassin posted:

He's a dirty little oval office and it'll be trouble when fussy continental refs start watching him. Right now though it's still pretty funny.

Nailed on for a Beckham villain moment this summer.

you're probably right lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I remember that goal. rooney was leaning against the post smoking when the ball bounced off his tummy and went in. gazza did the same in 96 against Germany but missed bexause he was in better shape

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The captain should spend every minute of playing time on the bench?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

dex_sda posted:

Kane, Vardy, ???

Welbexk has 4 in 9 this season and Sturridge has 7 in 14. Its our year

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I think we can get four points from that group easy

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

britishbornandbread posted:

Now I feel loving stupid for seriousposting in this thread.

It's coming home lol

only boring retards post its coming home. lets make some serious posts about our best CB pairing. I reckon you cant go wrong with cahill and jags myself

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

It's on its way be patient.

As the sick man of European football we have plenty of experience of that ;)

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
wtf is hendo doing in there

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
How many goals does Stones have to give away for club and country before ppl get off his, well, stones?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I sort of get why it might be good to do tricks and take stupid risks as a young centre forward but as a CB?? And ppl say Oh he's young he'll learn but frankly I'd rather have a disciplined no nonsense CB who occasionally scores headers and is racist.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I think michail Antonio should play right back

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Andros, Fab and Jack probably wont play but im afraid Henderson and Sterling will which is nuts

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Overminty posted:

I can't imagine Rashford will make it to the 23.

How come

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Overminty posted:

There was a quote from Roy

“He’s one of the contenders (for a place up front). The competition for him is quite strong, but I think he deserves to be selected and have a chance to show us what he can do. He’s got a big future if he can develop as he has so far. He has a chance to knock someone off their perch, but I must stress that will be harder than some think.”

I'm kinda inferring that at least one forward will be dropped and unless he does exceptionally in the warm ups (or someone gets injured) I don't think he'll make it.

Ah, I forgot about the warmups. That should see the crocks fall by the wayside. And stones will cost us a few goals too no doubt.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
all the spurs players should be left out because they crumble under pressure

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
wow racist much

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We generally draw at least one minnow game so will finish the group on 5 points. Then Ali, Vardy and Walker will all be sent off at the knockout stage.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

JFairfax posted:

last year he played like 8 out of 10 england games and did well

a scarecrow with cystic fibrosis could have done well against thoise parttimers tbf

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Before I realised eng were playing I was watching the miwa second leg and the gap in quality is obvious

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
hugely excited by this England team

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

RideTheSpiral posted:

anyone else going to watch football coming home in france?

je

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
What would you know about straight bombast

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sturbridge Delphi abd one of the keepers!! Rash ford is on the plane Mofo's...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
having watched the highlights of the aus game on my phone I noticed Henderson doing his usual thing of smashing it over the crossbar from outside the box and making a constipated face and DD, while not featuring at all during the match proper, was among the first to offer rash ford his congratulations. I know who I'd rather take.

• Locked thread