Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

probate anybody who doens't believe that football is coming home this year.

opus111 fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

euro 96 always felt like the biggest near miss to me. But maybe its cos I was so young.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Its coming home.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

ephex is doing multi thread damage control because he knows that come autumn football will have returned home and the mannschaft will have been revealed as the battyboys they truly are.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

“If I go to Liverpool’s ground and someone puts the ball into the area and Carragher hammers it out of play then the fans applaud. In the Nou Camp you would never be applauded for that…here if they see you are afraid when you are in possession then you get whistled.” - Xavi Hernandez

spanish football is so poo poo. I'm glad they're on the way out and proper football can succeed agaim.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Shrapnig posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. There's no way England are winning anything.

poor show imo.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

probate american gbs posters on sight please.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Brony Car posted:

Look at Gary Neville. :)

Candidate for up the arse corner.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

actually hes real bad and takes too long to make passes and they're always the same passes. furthermore hes incapable to turning or dribbling or moving the ball

No, he was great. Watch harder.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

Wow Joe Hart sucks huge dick why is he still starting? english people you need to be heard

I agree, and I put a £5 bet on with somebody at work that he'll get dropped during the euros. :D

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Monday Bandele posted:

Seems a bit reactionary to drop Kane, a lethal finisher who can create something out of nothing, after 1 poor game and a half where all 22 players played like turd.

A bigger concern should be that Dele Alli is playing terribly and is a red card waiting to happen

How have they played like turd? England have been exciting and have good chemistry, clearly, and it's coming home. Get out of here with this negative nancy crap1

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

All the headlines and commentary today really surprised me. I thought that England did as well as could be expected of them when faced with such a meaty defence. They don't really have the players to squirrel balls through and they aren't good enough in the air. Not conceding was great. The knockout round(s) we'll be involved in will be great fun.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

JFairfax posted:

Yeah Iceland are going to play in exactly the same way as the teams we've struggled to beat and it's going to be all the more embarrassing when we slip up against them.

No, because they have to score too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

African AIDS cum posted:

England is going to lose to a grocery store lol. Speaking of which, British grocery stores are fail as gently caress and everyone eats premade meals and the produce is just a motherfucking disgrace its no wonder these "people" are the fattest in europe

why are you bringing the GBS obsession with england into here?

• Locked thread