Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Some decent players in that squad but hard to pick a balanced side imo. None of the wide options are inspiring so bring back the Terry Venables christmas tree formation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Ewar Woowar posted:

I'd also take Vardy over Kane tbh but I can't see Hodgson doing the same.

I like Vardy but this is a bit mental. Kane should be first name on the team sheet his finishing is astonishing

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

50 years of hurt

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I like that lineup, central defence aside but there's gently caress all choice there. Welbeck owns and will score the winner.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Is the 4th best English striker in the Prem better than the 6th best striker in the world and if so does that mean we've tracked down all but one of the strikers better than Giroud?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

We should have just called up Aguero I'm pretty sure thats how it works if Italy's anything to go by

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not convinced playing Hart directly behind Clyne is a winning strategy but certainly our enemies will have no joy down that right hand side

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

britishbornandbread posted:

Just did the excel spreadsheet wallchart and had England losing to penalties to Portugal in the quarter finals. It would be ten years to the day it happened at the World Cup. Narrative.

Not just ten years. Ten years of hurt

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Honowi Biaoery Pude indeed

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I hope we gently caress the Turks right up

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

These Turkey's are gonna think Christmas has come early when we've finished with them

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

ottoman empire more like not a man empire or something

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

its coming home

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

imo Kane wasn't interfering with play

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Insurrectionist posted:

It's NOT coming home

I still believe

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

never in doubt

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

England playing like this are going to get recked by the first decent team they meet in the finals (or Wales)

we don't want to peak too early

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ninpo posted:

This will probably come back to bite me but Rashford is the first young English player I've seen play in some time that fits the phrase "if you're good enough you're old enough".

What about Adam Johnson?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Simone Poodoin posted:

Might be a repost but I'm not going to read 40 pages of "it's coming home"

https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/BringRaheemHome?utm_id=106&utm_term=bJQa6rdeJ

its coming home

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Its time... to take back Our Cod

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

You guys are the Bengals of international sport. Sorry I'm the one to tell you this.

Nobody knows or cares what that means

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Personally I would have guessed Bangladesh were the Bengals of international sport but what do I know

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Tim Sherwood

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

FullLeatherJacket posted:

come off it even harry redknapp wouldn't back tactics tim for engla

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-aston-villa-man-backed-11536803

beat all english managers with sticks imo

he'll cure our lack of passion and it will come home

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

we did it

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

its coming home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I feel for My Friends Sunderland. Now not only do they have to find a new manager, they have to find a second one to get them out of the mess the first one will make by Christmas

• Locked thread