Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

Will England even have any fans willing to go to the tournament after millions were killed in racial attacks in Poland/Ukraine? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-18192375

Chuggo went and the stupid poles thought he was one of their own all dressed up racistly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Jose posted:

i think he should start but having someone that fast who will run forever will unsettle defenses later into matches that are fairly even.

Thanks Andy Townsend, Rooney it is

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lol Rooney shouldn't even be in the squad.

Teams have won Euro without having any world class players- you just have to play to your strengths. I think England could win but I don't think Hodgson has the know how or the balls to do that.

I'm interested in your ideas, what does hodgson need to do that he doesn't have the skills or balls to achieve?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Sandwolf posted:

"Wilshere is poo poo!" *puts him in every code tagged formation*

How's my impression of you guys?

Its completely baffling, I just assume they are plastics who don't follow football and only perk up when their team wins something

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Wilshere is great when he's not a broken mess. Would have him over Henderson and Milner any day of the week

Well now he's played 1 game after being injured for 10,000 years we will definitely get to see how good he is!

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Ninpo posted:

It feels dumb to discount Rooney's experience and leadership and the fact he's played well for United in recent weeks in midfield and has a good range of passing.

He shouldn't be starting up front given the options but just handwaving him off with a "he's poo poo" is becoming a TRP meme.

The preferred choices for the positions you could see Rooney in have all played a poo poo load of football this season and the Spurs players being lauded completely loving collapsed under pressure and fatigue and ended up finishing behind an Arsenal team everyone knows are poo poo, when it was completely within their control to push Leicester to the wire. Referees at the Euros will be far less forgiving than Premier League refs, there needs to be a mix of seniority and youth in the side for it to be balanced and make sure players like Alli don't lose their cool and get a straight red.

It's very important to look at the seasons form which is why Spurs players must not go: finished 3rd instead of second, mentally weak bitches who will cry. Also why Rooney must go: drops deep into midfield and slices the ball on the diagonal to the winger every single time and I'm not sure that the better players we could take have the mental resolve to handle getting frustrated and kicking out at someone when they've been playing poo poo.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

All the bitter trolls are getting nervous about it coming home I see. Sad.
When England win tonight you should drink 2 bottles of wine and post your tits again

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Monday Bandele posted:

Wouldn't like to be a piece of plastic terrace furniture tonight

Good job you didn't get tickets then

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

England = garbage rear end poo poo. Sad.

Check this out m8, England = what?

hahaha

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

dex_sda posted:

yeah but what about african aids cum??

Pleasw don't bully aac he posts exclusively in the autism and ocd video games thread, try to be more tolerant of our visiting spectrum warriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

It would be so football for England to win the Euros this year.

thats so football

• Locked thread