Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
lol if walcott gets a single loving minute after this seasons form

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
me and me mum and me dad and me gran and a bucket of vindaloo

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TelekineticBear! posted:

Anyone saying Wilshere should be anywhere near the squad is to be frank a loving idiot, hes played one game of football all season, has got progressively shitter year after year because he peaked when he was 19 and has been embarrassing himself ever since. Hes a scummy entitled prick who has fluked his way into the position hes in and if he played for a real football team he would be warming the physio table for a lower half team and we'd thankfully never have to his name or say his terrible performances again

hard to argue with any of this

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Spin it any way you like but it's a total loving disgrace that a title-winning ever-present rock was dropped for that bunch of wastemen. Hodgson is an old senile retard.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
i forgot that Barkley was included in the pack of poo poo midfielders that didn't deserve to displace Drinkwater, loving lol at that. what's he done this season from central midfield, score 3-4 good goals and spend the rest of the time being poo poo for the team that finished 11th?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

The Croc posted:

I feel Lallana was taken off as he had done a shift and the game needed some fresh legs and Rashford didn't look out of place and continues to look a shining talent who's just going to get better and better if he keeps his head screwed on and he seems to be level headed so far.

I felt England got very hit and hope at times in the second half alot of lazy balls towards vardy when there was no space to exploit as Wales were camped on the edge of their area.

Movement aswell wasn't there number of times England were just passing it side to side in defence because no one was moving and wales were pressing quite well.

But England won and I'll give Roy his due he made some very attacking subs and it paid off. If anything maybe Bales goal was a blessing in disguise as if it had been 0-0 he probably would have stuck with Sterling for part of the second half. Sterling is talented but he's just been awful so far and I would be surprised if he sees another minute on the pitch after these two games.

Overall I feel England are playing ok Lallana has looked dangerous and if only he could shoot. Rooney as a midfielder is actually working I know its always fun to rag on him but these past two games have been some of his best tournament England games for years. Defence is still a massive issues even at the end of the Wales game it was a massive flag when Bale got that free header at the death. You watch it unfold and there's a bunch of people just stood in no mans land totally out of the game at that moment lucky it wasn't punished.

is it coming home? No chance. England alot more fun to watch in this competition than probably the past 3/4 they've been involved in.

stop mentioning how you feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
superb superb decision, i could easily see england making it past algeria or slovenia or iceland next world cup now

• Locked thread