Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Verstappen sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nico Rosberg sucks.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rosberg is the worst champion since Jenson.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nice job Mercedes, next time they should send Lewis with 3 wheels so Rosberg can win his second wdc.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jill Stein should ask for a recount of this season.

Also i hope mr moustache man makes F1 great again.

What a boring race until the end.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nico "second is good enough to be champ" Rosberg.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

Lauda obviously in talks to drive for ferrari next year, because he'd probably do a better job than Vettel.

Lauda to Mercedes, he still is good enough to pass someone.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Max Verstappen was the best driver this sesion.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HJB posted:

Lewis did everything he could, Nico did everything he needed to. That's it basically.

Yeah Lewis engines blowing up is what Nico needed.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope Ferrari builds a loving winning car next year.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAROOQ posted:

Hamilton in a newey-designed red bull with a 5% reduced engine deficit would destroy anything Mercedes could put out.

Yeah, Hamilton in a decent rbr would trash anyone on the grid.

Also: Congrats to Nico, your car broke down less. Nice job, champ!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baron Corbyn posted:

I am literally crying right now, I can't believe this is real. Now I know how American liberals felt on the day that Donald Trump was elected. Morally and ethically, Lewis Hamilton is an eight time world champion. But "officially", he is only a three time world champion. Less than Sebastian loving Vettel. And F1's Donald Trump Nico Rosberg will go down as a champion because the electoral college of F1 world championship points say he is despite losing the popular vote. This might be the worst thing that ever happened to me.

Actually this is wrong. Nico won more points but won fewer races. Nico is Hillary Clinton.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#notmyWDC

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/F1/status/802896862285959168

At least one thing was right today.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Powershift posted:

Verstappen 2017 WDC is going to be the best thing in the worst thread.

A better driver than Rosberg.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baron Corbyn posted:

Nico Fraudberg being a WDC devalues that title so much that they might as well have let Dolph Ziggler win it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Coulthard saying Lewis should be more sportsman like rather than display petulance

edit: Webber saying the same

Our Schumi should beat his rear end again like in Spa.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

El Hefe posted:

lol Nico Rosberg would win the WDC with this Merc

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

enri posted:

I hate the BBC for articles like this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/37813595

The 'oh look us Brits have 16 world drivers titles and you Germans have only 12, just a few more to go chaps!' bit is especially great. Hey BBC, you forget to take a dig at how their 7 times WDC driver is most likely a vegetable too, should have added that in for extra saltiness!

Nigel Farage should close the BBC. Also Schumacher has more titles than Stewart, Hunt, Hill and Mansell combined.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

El Hefe posted:

Button was lucky the McLaren was so dogshit because if it was a competitive car Alonso would have destroyed him, that's what Alonso does, in one of his first few races with Ferrari (China think it was) Massa was running ahead of him and it was time to come into the pits but they were really close and Alonso passed him right on the pit entry so the mechanics had to quickly go pick up his tires, it was amazing and it was Alonso saying "yeah you're my bitch now".

That was great. Its a shame Ferrari couldnt give Alonso a winning car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fluke champion. At leats James Hunt was a loving rockstar.

• Locked thread