Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Pirelli hate? What have then done wrong that wasn't asked of them?

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Yeah COTA's deal is stupid and look at how much they lost last year. I wonder what the true numbers are in Korea too, that has to be half a billion in the hole and even more if you count the potential earnings they were expecting.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Yeah I gotta step in for wicka here surprisingly. I'm about to ignore a few posters and wicka isn't one of them.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Our Grosjean, the greatest American, qualified ahead of McLaren, Toro Rosso, Sauber, Manor, Renault and half of Red Bull and Force India, in his second only race as the greatest American.

Big John, Best John.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

daslog posted:

It seems to me that F1s recent problems stem from the deal Bernie made with the teams a few years ago to prevent them from forming their own series. Once Bernie gave up some of his power, F1 went from a dictatorship to a messy system where different players get a different percentage of the votes. The result is that nothing gets done unless it's unanimous.

They are designing a camel by committee. As much as he is scary, having that dictator in place for the rules should be a good thing provided that they listen to all options then make the correct but potentially unpopular choice.

But that's a big LOL....of course they make the choice on money.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Can we drop this childish nonsense and get back to misogyny against Claire Williams please??

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

be nice wicka posted:

1. indy, 57
2. nurburgring, 48
3. monza, 30
4. circuit de la sarthe, 27
5. daytona, 24

Not one even close to the Snaefell Mountain Course at a cool 262 if you count all related deaths or 248 if you just count pilots.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Belowhoo - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!
as mayor of the munchkind city in the county of the land of oz, I welcome
you most gleefully, but we've got to veryify if legally to see to see if she if she
is morally, ethically, spirtiually, physically, positively, abosolutely undenially unreliably dead.
As cornoner I vouch for her I thoughrouly examined her and she's not only really
dead, she's really most sincerely dead. and this is a day of independance, for all the munchinks and there decendants.
Symphany yes lets the joyous news be spread the wicked old witch at last is dead.
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Belowhoo - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6cnryxwH6A

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I just wanted to see if we could get into a semantic argument about whether or not the witch is dead and/or how she potentially came to be dead and if so what will be done about the death of the witch and futhermore

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I didn't read anything you are arguing about because much like the rest of the thread I don't give a poo poo.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Hamilton buys gaudy planes, Rosberg flies himself to the race.

Nico Rosberg 2016 MWDC

https://www.facebook.com/nicorosberg/videos/vb.11459059873/10154146821539874/?type=2&theater

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
http://twitter.com/tedkravitz/status/720504959280771072

Even Ted has a sense of humor

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
TBH thinking back to the last couple races probably 90% of what I watched was Ted's Notebook and 10% race clips.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

learnincurve posted:

Kyvat laughing as seb bitches has earned him points in my book.

Then sprayed him in the face with the champers, now Ted saying that they kept arguing about it in the conference lol.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
How gross is it that Maldonado will always be preceded by 'race winner'

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I googled looking for shirtless male drivers in their race suit with it half zipped down but wouldn't you know it, there wasn't one!!!

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Because the cars being rolling billboards is number 1 and they throw us 1 or 2 good camera shots a race.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
You mean the Red Bull Grand Prix Championship???

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Norns posted:

lol is this real?

Apparently the availability of bathrooms at Jerez is contributing to it as journalists are taking to twitter to request immodium. Seems the toilet locations are few and far between lol.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Have a lottery where the team doesn't know if it will get a lift or an impaled driver during the race.

I'm sure Bernie would approve.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
wicka I likes ya but this is why you invite shitstorms. Maybe elaborate on why you feel that way???

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Maybe it's just cause I work with 'urban youth' from the 'inner city' but I could say his name no problem. Get ya phonetics on ppl.

Norns posted:

Yeah I just think of you as that poster who's name makes think I'm looking at it cross eyed.

This motherfucker "Noms" has no room to talk

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Water repellents and the speed at which they are going should make this a non issue.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

be nice wicka posted:

"It [safety] is a constant thing that always needs to be worked on - as long as it doesn't affect the aesthetics, the style and the coolness of Formula 1."

your priorities are really quite backwards, lewis

(red bull canopy looks p cool, way better than the renders, i.e. the opposite of the halo)

I hope Lewis takes a suspension piece to the head.

Massa style not Senna style.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

You Am I posted:

The Korean track? (RIP in a boggy marsh)

India was pretty terrible too

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
nah dis me watchin now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVHLL5egRY

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Her is lewis

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
All I can discern from Vettel is that I must only hate his finger.

Finger boy, worst Vettel.

No finger, best Vettel.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

geeves posted:

I bet that's the same face he makes when he orgasms.

Wow worst thread reaches a new low as goons are openly pedos.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Rosberg is the man this year. Hopefully the Lewis meltdown continues and he leaves Mercedes for Force India.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Man I just finished the race....Kvyat totally could have done the same thing and won his first race had he been in the car. Sorry bro.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Ted said they're gonna have a little thigh pocket in the suit to stuff them in

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I was thinking rat glue traps stuck in strategic areas around the cockpit. How many times do they pull them per race on average?

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
http://www.foxsportsasia.com/motorsports/formula-1/news/detail/item331761/alex-yoongs-preview-f1-monaco-gp/

'glitz and glamour' and 'jewel in the crown' both used in the first paragraph, see how many monaco cliches you can count!

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
That bottleneck at Baku is going to be a mess.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Happened in Monaco to Rubens too....

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
2 years?

Mercedes wins as well.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Riccy says Screwed and Sucks and is a curser. Lewis says Bloody and drat and is Blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Hamilton really was insufferable from the end of the race to the end of the podium and I can't believe Danny Rick didn't sock him right there in front of the King.

• Locked thread