Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I haven’t fostered personally, but I think there’s a real range of what cats need when they come to a shelter. Ours were young and healthy but would have really benefited from socialization with humans (since they were feral) and the shelter staff specifically mentioned their regret they didn’t have anyone available to foster our cats, since it probably would have made them easier to adopt out. They were at the shelter for 3 months before we brought them home - the last of their litter - because they were black and bonded and the most skittish.

So I think it’s a very kind thing you’re considering and worth asking about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I am so glad Butterscotch found his way to you, Chili, not just once but twice. He got so much extra time from your care.

Thank you for all the buttery updates. :love: