Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
My boyfriend and I are failed foster carers. Almost a year ago we got a tiny screechy orange and white female cat from a local animal shelter, her owner had died and she was constantly being sick from the stress of being in the shelter. No one wanted to adopt her because of her health issues but we had her for six months and some people came to see about adopting her. So we decided we couldn't part with her- she makes the most horrible noises almost constantly and goes wild when one of gets home from work. She insists on sleeping on my boyfriends chest every night, neither of us has ever had such an affectionate pet. Happy to report that her health issues have ceased and she's put on a bit of weight and her coat is much plusher. On the down side she likes drinking out of the toilet and is lazy when it comes to cleaning her feet after digging in the garden. I adore the little fucker and couldn't imagine life without her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
So are you keeping Butterscotch permanently? :3:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I have the opposite problem- Ranga stares intently at us eating so we cut a tiny piece of steak or whatever off for her. She sniffs it, licks it then leaves it on the floor and goes back to staring intently.

Occasionally she'll eat it so we'll cut another tiny piece which she wont touch despite happily eating the first piece.

She gets super excited about her lovely bland cat biscuits but not about fillet steak. Idiot cat.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Oh Butty :allears:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Oh Butters you goon.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Oh that is a good pupper.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
What a good little girl. :3

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Oh God, pastel kittens! :3:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Pastel kittens! :3

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
We failed. No regrets. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
Rangs must sleep on my boyfriend's chest all night, every night.