Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
:woop:

So happy to see the Butterloaf in his own...okay, shared with other foster stories, thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Non-Newtonian housecat?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Not my thread, but helping animals in distress is definitely the spirit here

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
I'll gladly help fund a Butter-Tuck.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Chili posted:

Thanks to the diligent efforts of my cat is norris, we have a live stream of the kitties!

http://ustre.am/Yktz

I know it doesn't look just right yet, but we're getting there.

There is a 1000 yard stare shortage...:colbert:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Chili posted:

Gonna start a new weekly tradition:

Butterscotch Caption Contest: Week 1

Go!

"No Mr. Chili. I expect you to die...or let me sleep on your laptop."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

"For your own safety I highly recommend that this container be used for all treat storage....Also because I can open it at my leisure."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Chili, I think the US is going to need more Butters pictures to survive the next few days.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Neddy Seagoon posted:

"The things I do for love snacks... :sigh:"

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Chili posted:

Caption Contest - Christmas Addition

Elf! Where's my turkey!?

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

"This is you how you press F5 to make sure you're up to date on my pictures."

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
How the hell does he pull off that 1000 yard stare with his eyes closed?!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Chili posted:

After conferring with Mama for a bit, we decided it was time to let the little bears out to stretch their legs:

They have real cat faces now!!!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
My rescued idiot got renamed from 'Bob' to Talbot as in 'Talbot Mundy' the great adventure writer of the 20s and 30s

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

Boogalo posted:

It is a magical moment when playtime is successful.

You need to replace the batteries on that catte.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
The "Oh God My God...Why hast thou forsaken me?" look in that Butterbag shot is killing me.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

MikeJF posted:

Well, on the upside, we finally found a buttery expression that isn't deep sadness! HATRED.

That is a cat plotting...

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

He Fits!!!!!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
He really is a gorgeous cat and he completely lost his normal 1000yd stare when his head was getting skritched :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Belly floof of the gods!