Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
It sounds like you're doing all the right things. Maybe you can put treats on each side of the door so they associate treats with the smell of the other cat?

Food is probably enough, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Has Butters gotten less demanding/shrieky/jealous about the baby?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I love your gently used cats.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
That’s amazing. How do you even make that?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Oreo looks like a great cat too. Good match!

Will you still visit Butters?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

sneakyfrog posted:

they are about a block and a half away and tend to be able to get a new one in or check out any of my animals within an hour if i call. id say they think im the biggest sucker on the planet.

“We have a new fleet billing policy for rescues and shelters, perhaps you’d be interested”

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
He’s back!!

I hope Monty is well with his new owners. That is such an awful thing to have to go through once, let alone twice.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Who knew Butters was a climber this whole time?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Scoot and Skid

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

That inanimate stuffed kitten doesn't stand a chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

mcmagic posted:

Surgery went good! I'm going to get the guy tomorrow and I'll be fostering him for a few weeks at least. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Yay! Good job big guy.