Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Tiny Kittens live feed currently feral moms and recently born kittens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Chili posted:

Was on my phone earlier so I wasn't able to check this out. But this is amazing and I'm going to leave it on while I'm at work and need (perpetual) pick-me-ups.

Well if you liked that one, here's FDJ (Foster Dad John) and his new litter!

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
As of this posting this pregnant cat is about ready to have kittens! She was hanging out in a sink.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
This talk is very timely, FDJ and LAPS both lost kittens today, two for FDJ, and one for laps. :(

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

MikeJF posted:

Oh goddamn. FDJ was prepping for losing one, with how fragile Ladybug was, but two on the same day... :(

Yeah, it sucks.

Still have this livestream for a little while though: http://livestream.com/accounts/4175709/savina

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
New Tinny Kitten kitten momma and kittens: http://livestream.com/tinykittens/felicity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Tiny Kittens newest mom has just had her kittens. She's orange, and so are all her kittens!

Foster Dad John's current kitten and mom