Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk
It may also help to look at it from the perspective of how many days you have extended their lives in a caring and loving enviroment.
Presumably if you had not found them when you did, they would have had little to no chance of living another 24 hours.
Every single day you buy them is a entire gift of life you and only you are responsible for them getting.

You didn't loose a kitten, you gave that kitten another few days of living in the best care and loving enviroment it could have ever hoped for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Having absolutely no experience in raising small kittens, I'd suggest making a very comfy, warm and soft place that smells of whatever they are used to their area smelling of, then start out by letting them roam out from that and see if they just lie down to sleep where ever they please or if they go back to the warm safezone by themselves when they get tired.

Once you are sure they can be trusted to not kill themselves by trying to sleep in a cold place, you can start figuring out areas to let them free roam unsupervised.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Attention and Seeker

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Will bringing her along improve the quality of her life and the quality of life of the people and animals around her?

If not, start thinking about the solution that helps her the most instead of wondering if everyone should take one for the team so she can get to have a lower quality of life.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

Big Super Slapstick Hunk
I will never forget the times where you carried him out in the garden and watched him sprint back home, time after time again, just to get him some exercise.
It even helped me figure out a way to get my own adopted street dog to accept going on walks.

Thank you for everything you've done for Butterscotch and thank you for everything you've done for us.

Thank you Butterscotch for being a fat ball of sunshine in our lives.