Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I wish I had more to add to what the previous two posters said beyond an additional sorry, but as someone who followed Butterscotch since the old cute pictures thread, thank you for taking care of him for so long and sharing him with us internet weirdos. You gave him a wonderful life, and he brought a lot of joy to a lot of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
If anyone wants to relive Butterscotch from the very beginning, here is the first post from the old Cute Pictures thread from 2015:

Chili posted:

Oh god you guys, I'm so happy.

My fiancee and are continuing along with fostering kittens/cats from our local SPCA. There was a cat that needed fostering who was... 30 pounds. Yes, a 30 pound cat. His name is Butterscotch and he looks incredible.

Anyway, we were going to pull the trigger but someone else beat us to it. But today, we found out that his current fosters have sucked and he didn't eat with them for 3 days! Needless to say these people were let go and we were immediately summoned to come and get him, we're one of the SPCA's favorite fosters!

It's a really good day, we get DAT FAT KITTY and we found out we're doing a good job.

Of course, there will be far too many pictures of Butterscotch posted on Friday, once we get him. According to our point person, he's very needy and cuddly. This is going to be the best.

He won't be Fat Kitty forever, we're gonna be working with him to get him to a healthful weight so he can be adopted (but this already feels a hell of a lot like a foster failure).

Are you ready for Fat Kitty? You better be ready, 'cos Fat Kitty is a comin.