Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

The Management posted:

never say negative things about your old job at a job interview. if they ask you why you're leaving say that you like your current place but you're looking for new challenges, want something new, whatever other positive and inspiring reason that isn't "my boss is a dick and my coworkers are idiots and they hosed me on bonus last year".

I thought this was the most obvious loving thing in the world, but guy I was interviewing got tossed the most softball question in the world and launched into rant about how all the devs at his current job were retarded and only he the sysadmin new what was what :smuggo:

* scribbles on pad *: "not a good culture fit"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread