Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Invite please TaterSaladSA.
also where the F is the guild tab I see a guild button but that's just create a guild

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Dec 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'm just doing things that get much numbers up higher sooooo.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

U g h

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

more goons should come and play.. goon stockpile has lots of stuff to make your noob experience easy and fun.. You don't need to spend hours doing poo poo to sell poo poo to get other poo poo to do what you really wanted to build up. Goon stockpiles are piled high waiting for you to come and use the stuff to do your bidding. As a noob I haven't really NEEDED to buy anything, there's equipment with buffs that would take days to save up for that I can just liberate from the goon storage. I buy things here or there when I don't feel like going back to storage but that's about it.

Pubbie guilds are very protective of their stuff, their members are surprised at our level of sharing.
The more people we have doing things the more the numbers go up, and the more pubbies cry about our ability to keep going. The Developer has tried to stifle goons here or there but the swarm just switches focus and finds a way around it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I'll rp a daddies little boy. When I'm around.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

oldskool posted:

Yeah we're like ~2 years away at the current "the handful of us left just do whatever we feel like" pace.

If we actively pushed XP (pop boners for +xp%, max out double drop % and do alchemy/carpentry/cooking/smithing/tailoring for double xp on double drops) we'd cut into that significantly. When I was on a cooking surge I was pulling....I want to say around 250k guild XP a day? 170xp for shrimp gumbo, x2 for double drops, x1.66 for boner point bonus, x4 actions per minute, x30 minutes per botcheck (lol paying grumpy any more at this point)...68k per botcheck, /4 for 17,000 guild xp per botcheck. Depends how many botchecks a day I hit.

It requires some setup but a megapush is certainly doable if there's interest.

World chat is currently "arguing" flat earth re: weather patterns. I can't tell who's being ironic and who's just an idiot. :amar:

I sometimes screw around when I work from home.. def not going to sperglord it but whatever I'll keep on pushing buttons occasionally

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Where are tha bots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

LOL i never botted because I assumed I'd get banned