Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!
Please invite Rehab Submarine to this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!
I've actually been wanting to switch from Mining to Alchemy, so I've started to power level that.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Roflex posted:

It would be nice to have someone chewing on that 10-30 Alchemy range to supply the cooks with salt. We have a major surplus of salt rocks and are getting a bit low on the crushed stuff.

Alright, I should be up to level 10 pretty soon, so I can start the resupply of crushed rock.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

We could really use a spreadsheet with a Min - Max amount of every major item that we want to keep around, so that anyone can know what specifically to work on to keep a workable amount of items.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

insanityv2 posted:

I'm on my apartment complex provided wifi. No autoclickers but I was having an issue where like, the botchecker wasn't responding to my click, and I ended up having to reload.

The only other thing then would be multi accounts. If you don't have that then you might be able to rejoin. Grumpy is pretty quick to ban for any of the reasons mentioned since he can easily check individually.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

pixaal posted:

That was a joke post, there is no such thing as a raid in this game.

Don't listen to this guy. He's on the bottom of the DPS chart and is in danger of getting bumped if anyone else joins us for our 40 mans.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Horking Delight posted:

Even Cowboy's apologized for being mean to us and wants to be friends now (l o loving l).

When did this happen?

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Roflex posted:

We do need a few more mid to high level smiths/carpenters, but those in that range have been progressing rather nicely on their own so I haven't seen any need to encourage anyone.

I've started on high level bottles, so you should hopefully see me continue to advance up the smithing ladder. Besides just going for bottles though, I need some assistance on knowing what you all need me to make, so please place orders so they can be fulfilled.

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

We dont' even have to worry about food. Just spam combat which isn't affected by any of this, with the side benefit of maybe they will nerf that too (which would piss off some of the top players).

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

RabbitWizard posted:

Yeah, that's definitely why goons are the best in this game. I heard from a lot of other people that they basically trade resources at market price to each other in their guild. Which is hilarious. The whole time I was playing I never "owned" anything, but always had everything I need.

Goonunisum always seems to work out well for us, in a wide range of games. I rarely, if ever, see people take advantage of it too.

Why people feel the need to "own" things in this game is a little silly. Like, what is the point of playing then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Nothing quite like spite to drive this over the finish line.