Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

pixaal posted:

That is automation, and highly ban able. Please don't do that. Modifications will get you banned. The guild does not support botting and it a gkick, so no just no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

08:16:51 Game Development > Feature Requests > Pets was updated by Edgar Allan Poe.
08:18:11 Gypsy Fool : Excuse YOU, Edgar Allan Poe...That was highly uncalled for and you know better- Use your drat ignore feature should you dislike what I or anyone else says instead of name call and harass
08:18:33 Gypsy Fool : But that's ok because you WON'T get muted for it like always Somehow you're the good one and are untouchable...Pathetic
08:18:49 Edgar Allan Poe ♠ : yea sure
08:19:12 Edgar Allan Poe ♠ : I got muted yesterday so
08:19:33 Gypsy Fool : Good, it's about time they correctly do their job...
08:19:57 Edgar Allan Poe ♠ : well I asked for a permanent mute to shut you up
08:20:02 Gypsy Fool : But you have no right to call me that, you are a big boy and know how to use the ignore if you don't like a person...I'm going to utilize that right now myself, I was trying to give the benefit
08:20:05 Game Development > Feature Requests > Pets was updated by DAcs.
08:20:11 Gypsy Fool : of the doubt, but as usual that didn't work out
08:29:43 Edgar Allan Poe ♠ : figure someone would ss that, or at least report it. no use keeping the reply up, quite useless
08:31:03 Edgar Allan Poe ♠ : but if that removed any evidence of my actions I'll just say bitch here

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Me getting muted in world-chat:

16:34:17 RWSA :coal: : btw grumpy i know i haven't been a good member myself the last days but what do you think about someone calling someone a bitch on the forums, deleting it and bragging about that nothing will happen to them?
16:34:34 Grumpy Aspersa : well that word is mutable for starters,...
16:34:47 [Admin] Hermes muted RWSA for 495 minutes for obscene language.

Private Message with grumpy (E-Mail with the contents of my last post):

16:35:02 To Grumpy : i wrote an email to grumpy@bornofsnails.net
16:35:29 To Grumpy : the post has been edited
16:36:18 To Grumpy : just look for the mail from ...@yahoo.de theres a screenshot and the chatlog
16:36:19 From Grumpy : thanks for the email, just checked it
16:37:58 From Grumpy : next time I would suggest just reaching out to me in whispers to get my attention for matters like these instead of doing it in world chat (could have avoided the mute that way )
16:39:03 To Grumpy : got it! sorry

And that:

16:36:03 [Admin] Hermes muted Edgar Allan Poe indefinitely for obscene language.

Let's see how long indefinitely lasts.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Coffeehitler posted:

:words: from MadSanta

Beautiful.

Edit: Woah Kluliss, you beat his rear end. Nice!

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 4, 2017

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Mr. Pickles posted:

He couldn't bear seeing a bunch of noob goons decked out in epic gear since day 1 (because the goon vets had things covered), so he rushed a huge update just to slow us down
Grumpy should have done this when we entered the top 100. Slowing goons down now is kinda stupid.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Ratzap posted:

Remeber the last few guest pubs we had in? They couldn't believe their eyes when they saw guild storage. It's like the difference between some mangy dogs growling at each other over bone scraps and fat mutts too full to eat and fridges overflowing.
Yeah, that's definitely why goons are the best in this game. I heard from a lot of other people that they basically trade resources at market price to each other in their guild. Which is hilarious. The whole time I was playing I never "owned" anything, but always had everything I need.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Please keep posting more chat stuff! If you think it's funny, post it.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
What discord? It's not in the OP! Lazy OP!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
This one was quick to find because I formatted it before I sent it to Grumpy.

Edit: The MMO HMO > Ever wanted to play a game where you produce faggotism?

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 9, 2018

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Nice to hear from you :)

You would have been the best mod ever!

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Can one of you post the current Highscore thing? I'm interested in your progress.

Edit: nvm, just noticed I can visit https://amar.bornofsnails.net/man/highscores/guild Good job!

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Aug 30, 2018

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Saucer Crab posted:

Completely missed that fan art.

In other news

Thanks for these screenshots. My god those people are hosed up racists normal americans and not afraid to show it.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

oldskool posted:

The majority of world chat lately is mordaq (still) pretending to be a cat
Oh cool so nothing changed....

oldskool posted:

~9 million to second place guild!
NICE!

Just looked it up, so you're looking at ~2 month still?
Edit: As the other guilds are making ~900k a month and we make ~1m, it'll take more like 90 weeks?

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 20:08 on May 28, 2019

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I got banned during my yearly visit (idk why but don't look) and can't write messages in world or guild any more (You got banned), but otherwise my interface seems fine and I can take stuff out of the guild storage and travel. Just filled a bota bag. And I can read world and guild as well. Strange ban.

Thx oldskool, rip indeed.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
WTF he removed me from the Highscores???? Motherfucker.

If....uhhh....someone has an idea what someone could do with a banned account that is kinda still there, message me ;) (Or post here)

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Maybe the ban needs to replicate to his 6 servers first lol.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

oldskool posted:

It's like you don't exist. But you have access to all our stuff. Access we can't revoke because you don't exist :laffo:

Btw thats hilarious.

00:46 Grumpy Aspersa : he doesn't need one, he keeps trying to talk for the last 7 minutes, even though it keeps saying he's banned
00:46 brinewave bats : hmm not showing up in player search
00:46 Grumpy Aspersa : remember that thing about short term memory I said? it's true
00:48 WinniePoohBear Homey : you mean you can still chat even if you are banned
00:48 WinniePoohBear Homey : or try to
00:48 Chipper Chronos -PoD- : like a reddit shadowban

Cool, so he doesn't really want to lose a player but he....uh.....what?

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 5, 2019

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Grumpy banned me for real. Just because I communicated through forum titles??? What a dictator!

20:00 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Yo Grumpy you still suck and have raised a terri
20:01 Syrup Waffle : He sounds hurt in the nethers
20:01 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : He does.
20:02 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Go gently caress yourself Mordaq you pice of poo poo
20:03 * mordaq the fluffy kitten giggles *
20:03 RWSA created Development > Feedback > I can't wait to see what Grumpy screws up fixing
20:04 RWSA created Development > Feedback > So, what going on with you? Anyone need a buff?
20:04 Sal Legacy : RIP him.
20:05 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Hey Sal
20:05 RWSA created Development > Feedback > sorry i'm gonna leave
20:06 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Grumpy just is too terrible in moderating
20:06 RWSA created Development > Feedback > there's incest roleplay in world or boxshitting
20:07 RWSA created Development > Feedback > new people leave because it's disgusting
20:07 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Very sad
20:09 RWSA created Development > Feedback > So where is Grumpy?
20:09 RWSA created Development > Feedback > I'm sure he has something to say about that
20:09 * Mr Dr Darrens cramps the lifestyle of the rich and famous *
20:09 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Also, be prepared for a spam-filter for the foru
20:10 Mr Dr Darrens -PoD- : looks like someone wants grumpy to banhammer him lol
20:10 RWSA created Development > Feedback > He removed me from the highscores already
20:11 BlindedInChains -PoD- : After the drama last night I’m getting my popcorn ready for this lol
20:11 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Because he is a little bitch
20:11 Syrup Waffle :
20:11 Mr Dr Darrens -PoD- : i missed drama
20:11 * mordaq the fluffy kitten pops some more popcorn *
20:11 * Mr Dr Darrens breaks out the popcorn *
20:12 RWSA created Development > Feedback > This could have been such a great game
20:12 BlindedInChains -PoD- : Y’all need to leave my popcorn alone!
20:12 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Gimme some popcorn too!!!!
20:12 Syrup Waffle : Share the corn!
20:12 * Mr Dr Darrens starts selling hot dogs and beer *
20:13 RWSA created Development > Feedback > apply as a visitor to "cone" and you'll see
20:13 RWSA created Development > Feedback > how stupid y'all play the game
20:14 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : How much do you want to bet he still doesn't know why he got banned?
20:14 Syrup Waffle :
20:14 Syrup Waffle : Having that tag explains everything right away.
20:14 RWSA created Development > Feedback > oh stfu mordaq
20:14 Wicky Fool : If people would not respond they'd probably stop
20:14 Syrup Waffle : Oh well. I'm off to the bar!
20:14 Wicky Fool : Y'all are giving them the attention they want
20:15 RWSA created Development > Feedback > mordaq you are the shittiest thing happen to WC
20:15 * mordaq the fluffy kitten adds a win to his sheet *
20:15 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : Bingo!
20:15 BlindedInChains -PoD- : I don’t want to reply but at the same time the intrigue is getting to me as to what cone is
20:16 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Cone is the only guild where you can have everyt
20:16 RWSA created Development > Feedback > No paying for stuff, take what you need
20:16 RWSA created Development > Feedback > then make stuff, give back what you don't need
20:17 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : It's a guild, as far as I can tell. They tend to keep to themselves
20:17 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Yes mordaq, we are number 3 but you never heard
20:18 RWSA created Development > Feedback > PRAISE THE CONE
20:19 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Fact1: Cowboy is a bigot
20:19 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Fact2: Mordaq is hosed up in the head
20:20 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Fact3: Sal is sometimes .... but sometimes OK
20:20 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Fact4: aplly to cone if you just wanna own
20:20 RWSA created Development > Feedback > we have everything and just want your XP
20:22 Wretched Revenant Slumber : how's it goin?
20:22 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Well, this was fun!
20:22 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : Hiya Kerb
20:22 PapaCat J.O.A.T : You prepared 1 Stuffed Peppers.
20:23 Mr Dr Darrens -PoD- : kerb?
20:23 Wretched Revenant Slumber : al space program?
20:23 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : Yep
20:23 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : The little green men.
20:24 Wretched Revenant Slumber : i've never played that game but i remember thinking it sounded interesting
20:24 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : You need to know rocket science to play it
20:24 * Mr Dr Darrens ponders *
20:25 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : To play it correctly, that is
20:25 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : If you just wanna mess around and blow things up, you need to know nothing.
20:25 Wretched Revenant Slumber : sounds like it could get addictive if you get past the initial learning curve
20:26 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem :
20:26 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Maybe i was wrong about you, morday
20:27 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : Just remember, you always need more struts. And engines
20:31 Chipper Chronos -PoD- : i winder how it feels when you have so little going for you in your life that you have to go online and spam a website that youve been banned from
20:31 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem :
20:32 PapaCat J.O.A.T : You prepared 2 Stuffed Peppers.
20:37 WinniePoohBear Homey : 20k to my next cooking level
20:40 RWSA created Development > Feedback > Yes Chipper unlike someone playing this game
20:41 RWSA created Development > Feedback > i have very little going on in my life
20:42 Grumpy Aspersa :
20:42 undefined created Development > Feedback > also, i'm not spamming
20:42 mordaq the fluffy kitten Nem : Oh hi Grumpy
20:42 Grumpy Aspersa :
20:43 undefined created Development > Feedback > I'm using the tools the creator gave to me
20:43 Grumpy Aspersa : the braindead piece of garbage is back
20:43 Grumpy Aspersa : give me a minute
20:43 undefined created Development > Feedback > oh hey grumpy

(bolding by me)

edit: No, I'm not proud of myself.

RabbitWizard fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 6, 2019

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Kluliss posted:

...what *did* you do to get banned, incidentally?

As far as I remember, I asked Grumpy about some stuff that happened over the years. Maybe I didn't use the most kindest words? Something like that ;)
But he definitely wasn't happy with my arguments, if I made any.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
:bird:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
:bird: Congratulations!

neogeo0823 posted:

Please promise me you guys'll crosspost any good tidbits from world chat.