Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Can I get an invite, in under Crell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

Horking Delight posted:

After we've pointed out how it hurts newbies (because lowlevel zones are the most crowded ones), Grumpy's mentioned he doesn't really think it's working how he's originally intended it and is thinking about turning it into teamwork, where you'd get a buff for being around people instead.

that makes way more sense

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

Eldercain posted:

On one hand I understand that it's easier to just water chat down into nothing so moderating it is super simple, but on the other hand that's the shittiest way to build community. It's just a bunch of emotes about how people want to give grumpy coffee or that they are a cat or whatever.

:headbang:

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Flour is our big bottleneck because we have to go pine cones --> pine nuts --> flour, which is a lovely long proccess that gives very little EXP. I'm just finishing up a batch now, should have around 2000.

You can also do Sunflowerseeds --> flour, but sunflower seeds are from extensions and are pretty slow to get.

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Gonna take an extended break I put all my stuff in the gbank. Got contracted out to another company and I can't go on Amar there, and I don't get cell service in my office.

See you guys once my contract is over!

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

Comic posted:

Do you live at work? Or are you an all-or-nothing guy? I play at home and don't touch it during working hours.

I was just playing at work, don't really touch the computer at home these days

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.

Poultron posted:

It seems like one of the more useful things I can do. Any tips on getting that leveled up? I'm trying to work on Fishing/Gathering right now so I can supply a lot of stuff for myself, but I'd like to know the best things to cook or whatever.

Anything to do with cherry pies is always helpful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
Hooray Goons! :bird: