Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Thing is, if we had stayed at the core 20 - 30 people, with the organization that we have, we'd only be maybe a half dozen Top Guild slots behind where we are. Organization means a lot in a game like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
There's also a "bug" that casting doesn't interrupt combat.

To let the thread know, I've gone on hiatus and am not expecting to come back beyond whenever guild sharing extensions happens (never) and boats/balloons matter again (probably never also). I cleared out my extensions (that I could remember) and dropped everything in AB. I'll be on the discord and keep an eye on this thread, so I'm not completely gone.

The double nerf to -Timer that the clothes and now magic represent was the last straw. Food isn't going to magically be better, and is likely to be sprung on the game as suddenly as the clothing and magic revamp was.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Subtle Boomerang posted:

This looks neat, in as Holander.

Invite sent.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Invite sent.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Invite sent!

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
I think its more that goons are always on, pretty keyed into social awareness, and itching for a fight on the internet. So we're going to be bringing poo poo up and are going to be annoyed, at the very least, about it.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Saiphae posted:

If I could get an invite please. Character Name is Saiphae.

Invite sent.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

bartok posted:

Can a brother get an invite? Character name is Bartok

Invite sent.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

unoplank posted:

in as unoplank

invite sent, press butan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
Isn't that the same problem that there is with Ox16 or whatever his name is? Banned but still exists in the guild rolls?