Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Comrade Koba posted:

In as Wexley.

Invite sent, feel free to accept, and welcome to the guild...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Maybe we should just send him this thread? Plenty of screenshot examples in it..

Can't believe he's still being such a jerk towards the goon guild :-\

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Colin Mockery posted:

Also, I think he got his feelings hurt a little but still understood my point when he asked for examples and I dropped a bunch of screenshots on him from the beginning of the thread, pointed out that his community is full of unrepentant bigots, and then used Kamaki (we love you and miss you, Kamaki) as an example of “here is a good player who left because the mods suck and the player base is worse” and said that it was basically a result of his bad moderation.

I miss being in there too, but until grumpy realises that there's a solution to the problem (good mods, I dunno, maybe make someone from here a mod....) then it's just a crappy environment with a semi-idle mud on top.

I did log in to check whether I had anything useful and all my messages are gone...no archive, nothing. Empty inbox :( so I can't even supply any of the conversations with grumpy, unfortunately.

I did try offering myself up as a mod but I suspect he thinks I'd mute people for things he personally doesn't give a poo poo about (from my interactions with him, he seems to really not care what people say, unless it's the goonswarm saying it...

Really wish I'd taken screenshots of the mails that went between us.

Good that he's even vaguely trying to amend what's mutable etc though...maybe eventually it'll be a relatively healthy online community...

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

pixaal posted:

gently caress this Grumpy in the ear.

He doesn't give a poo poo about anything, papacowboy was roleplaying a sexual relationship with someone he was calling "little girl" and having her call him "daddy".

Grumpy muted me for calling him a pedophile and refused to listen to reason that it was pedophilia.

This community is unredeemable as long as Grumpy runs this game.

ddlg's becoming a thing and people are going 'but it's not sexual' all over the place right now...doesn't surprise me that papacpwboy would be gross enough to bring that into chat :/

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Boy am I glad I left and didn't go back. poo poo like that makes my blood boil :(

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

RabbitWizard posted:

edit: No, I'm not proud of myself.

you lie, that was loving amazing :D

...what *did* you do to get banned, incidentally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Honestly I can't believe anyone still voluntarily gives money to that shitshow but that's just me :D I hopped on for a bit yesterday and it's incredible that the chat is *exactly* the same as it was over a year ago, full of mordaq knocking things off tables etc.

I am horrified that he would call publically anyone a braindead piece of garbage though, makes me regret ever giving him any money at all. He's a proper oval office.