Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

For me personally (Baka), the currently shared setup in AB is just about right. Hobo's huge garden + assorted other goonshares manage to offer enough room to constantly work towards Project Cooking over the day. Afer building a few orchards myself, the balance between the fields looks pretty good also.
They're also mostly untilled when I start out in the morning, but me being from Europe could very well mean that US prime time needs more space. :shrug:

Illiterate Clitoris fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

So there's this bug that happens when two people are trying to restock the same garden at once or something? Not sure myself, I just overheard something along those lines in guild chat and went to investigate after spotting our 700+ Orchard, because I want to continue Gathering All The Things!

Not sure if he's saying we shouldn't share at all? That'd be a pain.

Illiterate Clitoris fucked around with this message at 20:33 on May 24, 2016

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Moose_Knuck posted:

Goons are why I keep playing. G-chat filled with incessant bitching about ambush hazmat shipments and network fuckery on the job, all the while at the job make me believe there is still hope in the world. :allears:
:same:

You can be sure that at least one Goon is going on about his boss not understanding computers every 24 hours.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011