Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
I'm in.

Name is

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

(It's 16, don't want y'all to count.)

I always wanted to be a digital lumberjack.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Roflex posted:

If you were on the fence about joining, this weekend's a good time! There's an easter event on. Like most events you'll get random event drops (easter eggs in this case) which you can turn in at the end for...well, we won't know until it's over, but it's usually good stuff. The Christmas event dropped all those festive clothes we're always needing more of, the valentine's event dropped cards and candles, and the birthday event dropped some unique boost items.

Also if you're just a part-timer this would also be a good time to login and play a bit, since the eggs only drop until 8pm ET (midnight server) tomorrow. It doesn't matter what you do, but whatever action you can do at lowest timer is best because more actions = more eggs.

Managed to grab 18 today! Hoping to get another good haul tomorrow.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
The crime:

The reasoning:

The Rock Solid Defense and citing their Terms of Service for my transgressions:

My attempt at rhetoric (and my inability to spell it):

The compromise:

Splendid!:

Democracy works:

Bargaining:

Diplomatic Immunity:

Glad I'm keeping up the goon tradition un-ironically.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 27, 2016

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
If you have extra mana, and have nothing to use it on. I'll be idle in Disenchanted forest like 24/7 chopping trees. Tossing Wild Growth (lv. 2 magic spell, so need level 9 magic to cast it on others!) on me is greatly appreciated!

(Ox16 in game now.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Mar 27, 2016

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Senso posted:

Changed to ImAx16, blam!

true story

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012
I was banned for being afk and just setting an alarm every hour, when I would just mash my finger on the screen till I saw a number. I wasn't reading chat where apparently he asked me if I was a bot (man, people not responding in an idle game).

I had just hit rank 19 woodchopping too. Oh well. Guess I don't get to be a pretty magical lumberjack princess anymore.

The devs and GMs in this game are out to get me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

RabbitWizard posted:

Every time you access a website the date/time, your IP and a lot of other stuff is saved to a file, giving info about what page you visited, when, to which page you went afterwards and so on.
If the crawler crawls stupidly, it's easily detectable.

Dude! Seriously, you failed the botcheck apparently multiple times. What did you think would happen if you do that too often?
Still hope you manage to come back to the game, we all miss you :(

I did send an email explaining my side, however. Chances are they'll just ignore it.

I didn't think they were anal enough about their capcha system to ban people who couldn't be bothered to read it. Hell, I didn't even know scripting was banned until reading meowth's post. I figured all the high up guilds were doing that 24/7.

Edit: Yeah I'm glad I gave my snail bux away before being banned. At least they will go to use now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 11, 2012

Blazing Zero posted:

haha i didnt read the rules so i just did whatever i assumed others were doing lol

Except I wasn't scripting. I was just referring to Meowth's comments about scripting. I just mashed the stupid captcha till it accepted it. But, whatever. Tree of Savior came out, so not exactly starved for entertainment right now.

And I assume you thoroughly read the Terms of Service in every game you play right Blazing? :bahgawd: