Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

In as Tspoon.

This seems like a mindlessly fun way to pass time between various game lobby queues so I'm sure I'll enjoy it just like I did cybernations for like 5 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

laffo.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

At level 5 magic you can equip a thing that doubles your mana regen, it is literally The Most Important Thing.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Magres your avatar :(

:rip:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

At what point do White Runes stop being the most efficient magic experience per mana?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What does an item with a purple name mean?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I've decided on going hard into tailoring, for what that's worth. Time to slaughter 2372375 small fluffy animals! :black101:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

My plan was to just hit 16 so I can make linen, since it seems like we have a fairly large supply of flax with garden extensions.

For what it's worth I've been trying to self-fund that with hunting, and only have a few hundred more hides to go before I hit 16. I hadn't realized there was a problem or I would have found something else to do before, sorry about that. I can switch over to smithing since it seems like that's more necessary at the moment with the bar shortage.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 6, 2016

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

That's a good idea, are there enough storages available?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Only 200k exp left till we're on the map, keep it up dudes.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

His name is spelled wrong.

Also he might be one of the guys that freaked out about us being goons? idk

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Does Oak supplant Pine as the go-to for cutting once we hit 12 now or should we still hit pine even with the nerf?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

My mining is about to hit 20 and I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna stick with that for literally forever since ores are always needed. Would be helpful to get buffs now and then, though.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Wow we're only 1.3 mil away from beating them, that's excellent.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

We're only 550k behind ATF, I wonder how mad they'll get and/or how many times we get accused of cheating once we pass them in the next few days.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Horking Delight posted:

Holy poo poo someone actually good at this game was carrying all their valuables around on their character (why??? Maybe they were quitting and this was their way of trashing all their stuff?) and then died to a bear or something because look what I woke up to in my inventory! It's better than Christmas!

(Some of that stuff is mine, mostly the food, but it should be pretty obvious what super definitely isn't.)

:stare:

That's a lot of sparkly festive poo poo, hot drat.

Magres posted:

As a heads up to everyone, it is your solemn duty to screencap ATF tears when we pass them. I will be so, so unhappy if I'm not on when it happens and no one captures it for posterity.

Not emptyquoting

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Horking Delight posted:

Raiding their guild bank is a bannable offense I would assume but surely "they invited him to join and then he left to join us and leaked chat logs to us" can't be, can it? Hahahaha.

There isn't actually anything in the rules about that, so I have to wonder.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm full on a bunch of bonuses and they're all totally worthless for what I'm currently doing (making bota bags), should I keep plugging or switch to something else, and if so what do we need right now?

EDIT: Also does 10% double drops work on crafting or just gathering?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

We have a couple carpenters within a week or so of being able to make aurora bracelets if they work at it, for what that's worth. I have no idea how hard to get Agates are.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Probably. Also I like your new avatar, even if it doesn't endlessly amuse me like the redtext title you used to have.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Raid in WoW while gathering in both Runescape and Eve while idling in Amaranthine while waiting for Clash of Clans timers for maximum sperg optimization.

Add extra monitors for spreadsheets as required.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

You should have taken screenshots :(

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

So I had a neat idea.

Northern Salads (+15 mana on next action) require a bunch of relatively easy to obtain materials and we now have a single cook (Meowth) at 47 who can make them. Why not churn out a ton to help level up Magic for people?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Yeah, gear that gives 1 timer, 1 min timer, 20% random drops, 2% success, +2 spell duration. Head, chest, legs, feet, hands slots, each costs 1 rainbow snail at the vendor in AB.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Virigoth posted:

If anyone is looking for something to do we have a couple new up-and-coming tailors (including myself trying to get some levels in it) so we need bulk animal and snake hides gathered! I know a lot of the FightGoons have wondered off to doing other things because nobody really ever ordered anything from us but now we have actual work if people want to do some combat again for awhile!

I'd say we aim to deposit as starters:
30,000 Animal Hides
15,000 Snake Hides

Seconding this, I made a boatload of botas and am fresh out of snake hides to keep going.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

We're extremely low on Cherry Pie, as well as both animal and snek hides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I filled ~3500 milk bottles as part of my gathering binge so I guess that helps the pie bit

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jul 10, 2016