Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Virigoth posted:

The Grumpy has spoken, My appeal for 0x16 was denied. :rip:

Holy gently caress, what the hell is wrong with the mods in this game? I don't understand why they'd ban Ox16 for something so mundane, especially since he actually paid for snailbux. Talk about an overreaction (from the mods and dev, not Ox16).

Sorry Ox16, you blazed too hot and shined too brightly and got banned in an idle game, which I didn't even think was possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004

Virigoth posted:

It appears Sir Charlers Buconeski has gone sour on us and has started ignoring us One of One style after his joining of *ATF*. He is now spouting the approved rhetoric of asking for full guild ignores, asking us to stop harassing him, and in general acting like one of the popular kids.

:rip: Charles Buconeski

I was part of the mass ignore. Never forget :negative:

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Holy man the old guard is sure pissy in general. Especially when we suggest things that dare to make the game less tedious and more informative for new players.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
I've had the same issues on my android phone as well. It seems that when the botcheck timer expires the timer for my current action just freezes until I reload the page.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004

Marxalot posted:

10/10 GOTY also the pubs are dumb highly recommend.

Come join, I just made like 200 iron hatchets. Take them and make more wood with them thanks in advance.

There are so many self-righteous pubs in this game, it's almost unreal. I love that our very presence pisses them off. We don't even have to do anything and they get mad because we just exist.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Thanks Marx, now we'll never see poorly spelled bouquets of roses being put in people's mouths again.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
If any woodcutters have spare time we could use heartwood at some point. Heartwood is used to make empty bottles and is very good smithing experience. I can now mine my own sand but can't cut my own heartwood. If you have time one day I'd appreciate heartwood! We have about 2,600 at the moment, which will get used up pretty quickly now. Thanks!

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004

Roflex posted:

Yay we're getting copals made...by Sal, of all people.

e: DO NOT MENTION THIS IN WORLD

Amazing that you were able to get these made by Sal. Either harbor likes you or he doesn't like Sal.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Those gains!

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Amusingly RWSA got muted for 15 minutes more than Papa Quack. And then Goose Goose got muted for 100 years.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004

UWBW posted:

Me, right now:

Christ UWBW, I love your innuendos about eating salad. Also you got warned, then warned and muted all at once. I don't recall that happening with brochat.

What was that chatlog about, Kluliss? Who does Thor think is awful in the guild? More awful than the rest of us I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004

Mr. Pickles posted:

He can't *really* slow us down though can he. We'll just keep eating food!

He underestimates the innate goon ability to shovel food into our mouths! :goonsay: only 50 pies at a time? Hah!