Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Solvency posted:

Goonunisum always seems to work out well for us, in a wide range of games. I rarely, if ever, see people take advantage of it too.

Why people feel the need to "own" things in this game is a little silly. Like, what is the point of playing then?

This is my pixel. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My pixel is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my pixel is useless. Without my pixel, I am useless. I must be true to my pixel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Are you telling me the dev knows that guy Thor? lol

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

lol remember when I made a little stink because Grumpy banned people over the smilie addon and everyone said I was the one being unreasonable?

Btw I was doing a lot worse than replacing text with images which is another reason the guy is a moron.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

One thing that is telling and kinda funny about this POS game for me was how the smilies chrome extension or doing whatever Grumpy didn't like that week would get people banned or IP blocked without warning.

Meanwhile overt automation botting goes unpunished because uh.... sure someone completing botchecks for 24hours straight seems legit.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Well done!

True story I was botting 24/7 and only ever did botchecks the first day or two while figuring out how the game worked.

Just so we're clear. The :spergin: dev banned goons over a frontend smilie addon while ppl could bot seven days a week with no fake off hours. :sad: