Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

if anyone in the official goons4bernie phone banking group does 200 calls today, i'll buy the Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (or w/e it's called)

you shouldn't believe what you read on 4chan. the dialer app is no different that pulling numbers out of a phone book anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
dear pleasure kevin, will add your group and put it first in the first post

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
become more inactive than myself and i will mercilessly replace your link in the first post

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Same offer today, anyone who makes 200 calls on the Goons4Bernie phonebank group will get Sleeping Dogs: Commemorative Edition on Steam.

blood simple posted:

dear pleasure kevin, will add your group and put it first in the first post

thank you

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Leave it to 4Chan

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
:bernget:

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

if we can make Clinton unviable in Washington, that's 101 delegates for Sanders, putting them neck in neck.

Washington has been the biggest financial supporter for Bernie, so it's possible

do 200 calls before Saturday and I'll give you either Sleeping Dogs or FFVIII on Steam

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
edit: i just used the wrong thread and made a wrong post

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

do 150 calls today for a free steam copy of Sleeping Dogs.

https://www.berniepb.com/t/Goons4Bernie/

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
That's not free.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

emoji posted:

That's not free.

freedom isn't free you little poo poo

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
lets call alla these new york fucks folks now and get them registered to vote

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010

gogogogogogo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l8l-qlYjswv-gUvqf0ENVmq572hWLwa6etC2esMlMZA/preview

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
must edit drat first post at some point

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i just want to say
sanders is poo poo
ur all a cult
hes gonna fail
and its gonna hurt u so bad
prepare urselves to vote for hillary

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

Is that a goal of 30K calls for the day or between now and the Primary because uhhhh

Edit: Also what Baloogan said

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
edited up now gogogogogogo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
You know, I have been all over this country, but the truth is, it is great and great to come home and see all my friends.

You know, we want to win in every part of the country, that goes without saying. But it does say something and means so much to me that the people who know me best, the people who knew me before I was elected, who knew me as mayor, knew me as congressman, and know me as senator, have voted so strongly to put us in the White House. Thank you so much.

This campaign — as I think all of you know, this campaign is not just about electing the president. It is about transforming America.

The way to continue our fight now, to accomplish the goals for which we stand is to take our energy, our passion, our strength, and do all we can to help elect Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States.

Today, as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate her on the victory she has won and the extraordinary race she has run. I endorse her and throw my full support behind her.

And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Hillary Clinton as you have for me.

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010

jisforjosh posted:

Is that a goal of 30K calls for the day or between now and the Primary because uhhhh

Edit: Also what Baloogan said

no, just today

Baloogan posted:

i just want to say
sanders is poo poo
ur all a cult
hes gonna fail
and its gonna hurt u so bad
prepare urselves to vote for hillary

please, user baloogan, suck my cock

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010

Baloogan posted:

You know, I have been all over this country, but the truth is, it is great and great to come home and see all my friends.

You know, we want to win in every part of the country, that goes without saying. But it does say something and means so much to me that the people who know me best, the people who knew me before I was elected, who knew me as mayor, knew me as congressman, and know me as senator, have voted so strongly to put us in the White House. Thank you so much.

This campaign — as I think all of you know, this campaign is not just about electing the president. It is about transforming America.

The way to continue our fight now, to accomplish the goals for which we stand is to take our energy, our passion, our strength, and do all we can to help elect Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States.

Today, as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate her on the victory she has won and the extraordinary race she has run. I endorse her and throw my full support behind her.

And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Hillary Clinton as you have for me.

this got me so hard right now abuse me more

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

I thought you were trying to motivate people?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Baloogan posted:

keep going

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

I thought you were trying to motivate people?

lmbo

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
moving onto pa now with its ample, bountiful delegate count and impending deadline for registration

http://www.register.votespa.com/

visit the vote spa now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all this time u wasting on a loser candidate as old and frail and useless as L RON SANDERS

wakeup peckerwoods!!!!
wake up and smell the asheS!!!!!

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

blood simple posted:

moving onto pa now with its ample, bountiful delegate count and impending deadline for registration

http://www.register.votespa.com/

visit the vote spa now

Phone banking is not going to swing PA.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jisforjosh posted:

Phone banking is not going to swing this election

fixed

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

I was trying to be delicate around the kids

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMEYjr9o1M

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

jisforjosh posted:

Good thing that's only a small part of the campaign effort, then! :)

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

XboxPants posted:

Good thing that's only a small part of the campaign effort, then! :)

How about this, if he wins PA (just wins it, not wins it by the 59%-41% that he'll need to win it by) I'll donate $100 to his campaign deal? :toxx:

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010
xboxpants i support you if you accept this deal now

blood simple
Apr 10, 2010

jisforjosh posted:

getting volunteers will impact the state contest much more. and getting volunteers down to campaign offices certainly ain't impossible to do over the phone.

wondering at which point hillary will have a meltdown and toss all of her money into one state though

will it be new york, california, or another one

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

blood simple posted:

xboxpants i support you if you accept this deal now

Wait, do I have to accept something? Yes, if he wins then please give 100 dollars jisforjosh.

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

remember if the voter sounds 'black' to remind them that bernie walked with martin luther king back in the day, who was kind of the bernie of that time

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also if the voter sounds 'black' remind them that bernie is pro welfare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

XboxPants posted:

Wait, do I have to accept something? Yes, if he wins then please give 100 dollars jisforjosh.

If Clinton wins PA you give her $100.

• Locked thread