Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Hello, I am here to join the "gently caress Volt entirely" parade.

When I was playing through this game, I had sort of a policy where if I died 3 times in a row on a boss, I'd pop the difficulty down one and then just do it that way. I kept that for Zestiria.

Volt is the reason that policy exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I remember Odin being one of the few bosses I could beat on Moderate, because I am awful at this game. It's really the quick ones that are the worst, and also anything that has status effects because gently caress Bleed entirely.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I love that Leia's weakness is "Gun", presumably because she ate a bullet from Alvin in the first game. :v:

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I love the Bisley fight a ton. I really didn't like the Xillia final boss or Chronos, so I wasn't expecting a ton, but then this crazy boxer came up and decked Jude into the stratosphere and then it was just :allears:.

Also, because I feel like the MOST RIDICULOUS LINE needs to be requoted.

: To take this fist...and punch you all to oblivion!

• Locked thread