Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

frank.club posted:

the wiki says you have to harvest hundreds of crops for that how

i pretty much only bought seeds for things that would re-grow without being replanted, except for stuff that's needed for the community center, plus a couple of each other type for completion's sake.

having like 24 hops per day growing in summer levels it up pretty quickly. and i didnt even know about how profitable pale ale was at that point, it just seemed like a good idea to buy them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

like the day after i married sebastian he said that he wanted to update the look of our house so he hung up new wallpaper and when i checked out the back room i saw he decorated it with a skeleton design wallpaper

Soral
May 30, 2009

e.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can you play this game with a controller? i ask because usually these kinds of crafting indie games on PC feel like rear end to use a kb/m with

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

can you play this game with a controller? i ask because usually these kinds of crafting indie games on PC feel like rear end to use a kb/m with

you can, its what i've been doing.

there's a few menus where you might need to use the mouse and sometimes other weirdness like the selection cursor ending up in the wrong spot, but its mostly fine

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the right stick moves a mouse cursor around the screen. I've only played with a controller it's fine

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Rofl luhmayo, gamepads are for scr00blets. You can't even place the seeds properly without a kb/m setup. :cawg:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will not be trolled

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
if you're using kb/m, your character's actions are partially directed by where you've faced them with the keyboard, and partially based on where your mouse cursor is relative to them. or something like that.

it would be useful if you could do that in combat, but the sword is the one thing that's completely unaffected by mouse positioning. it just means i water the wrong tile, or fling the fishing rod behind me into the beach. it sucks!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first time you see the farm in this its a mess of a fallen branches and weeds and it instantly gave me a panic attack

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It works but sometimes whenever you move the right stick around the game will remember the placement of the cursor relative to your character and prevent you from placing walls or other objects on the ground. you'll need to move the cursor to the top left to reset its position.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game seems alright. Well actually it seems like an exact copy of harvest moon lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a mission to introduce myself to everyone but i dont want to do it so Im just going to farm and never talk to anyone in this game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I have a mission to introduce myself to everyone but i dont want to do it so Im just going to farm and never talk to anyone in this game.

There's women out there.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's a little assy because the invisible mouse cursor sometimes fucks with your facing so you interact with the wrong poo poo, and inventory management is clearly way better with m/kb. But it's still pretty ok with a gamepad, that's what I've been using.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you use a PS4 controller you can also just swipe around with the touch pad whenever you need to

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Someone buy me this game

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Someone buy me this game

It costs like 3 bananas in your country. Buy me the game.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Someone buy me this game
Check your PMs.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Somone buy me a banana!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

net cafe scandal posted:

There's women out there.

I learned from real life that they don't want to hang out with me any way.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Fredrik1 posted:

I learned from real life that they don't want to hang out with me any way.

That's a shame.. I've always been relatively popular with women and have had lots of girl friends so I can't really relate to that at all. Cheers.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rediscover. gets. pussy.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

frank.club posted:

rediscover. gets. pussy.
Dude that's gross he's like 12.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm 20 and its normal for me to gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

if a noob buys me this game i won't flame them for 1 year

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

I'm 20 and its normal for me to gently caress.

Men

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
a witch cursed my chicken coop and created a 'void egg'. unfortunately, i'll never find out what it does, because i accidentally fried it

i gave the fried egg to a villager, because i am a kind person.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

a witch cursed my chicken coop and created a 'void egg'. unfortunately, i'll never find out what it does, because i accidentally fried it

That villagers probably gonna "void" his bowels :P

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Actually I'm straight so pleaes gently caress off you miserable troll

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rediscover asked me for sex on steam chat earlier this week

Soral
May 30, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

you can hatch it, to get a black chicken, which produces more void eggs

Soral
May 30, 2009

the only reason to have a void chicken i think is to produce the eggs, which are a good gift for one of the marriage candidates. they sell for the same as a regular chicken, and their eggs are only earn 10g more than regular small eggs. so only bother with them if you want to marry that one guy that likes their eggs

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
you also can't turn void eggs into void mayo so you straight out lose on the money front

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i'm very close to being done w/ the game. i built everything and did everything i can see. getting ready to get judged by my ancestor spirit at the end of winter.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

frank.club posted:

rediscover asked me for sex on steam chat earlier this week

Well?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Soral posted:

you can hatch it, to get a black chicken, which produces more void eggs

Thank you for the chicken facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i think i'm very close to being done w/ the game. i built everything and did everything i can see. getting ready to get judged by my ancestor spirit at the end of winter.

Out of curiosity how long did that take

• Locked thread