Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

FredMSloniker posted:

never having played or even watched Halo before

Philistine.

I have not played the Anniversary or much of the Halos past 2 but when this first came out it was a revelation. I played it through single player on all difficulties a couple of times. I also played through it coop on all difficulties a couple of times. I even hooked my xbox up to my laptop with a crossover cable and my roommates and I played against strangers over the internet before Xbox Live was even a thing. It was a blast.

In retrospect I don't know how we were all happy splitting a standard definition TV screen 4 ways, or how we tolerated the lag and non-existent net code of a game never meant to be played over the internet but neither bothered us at the time :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread