Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MorgaineDax posted:

Two minor things I can think of for the gay jokes:

1) Someone yells "That's the gayest jacket I've seen in my life." The jacket was very sparkly.

2) There's a part where a leader of a bunch of guys says something like. "You should see what we get up to when we're alone." Then a musical starts playing, a guy in a top hat comes out, and there's a song and dance skit with multiple guys taking part. In a later scene one of the guys who was dancing says "I know some people have certain ideas about people who like musicals, but I'm as straight as an arrow."

They all came from the exact same kinda sleazy character so there's that, too.

effectual posted:

This movie was an awesome experience, but there were only a few other people in the theater at 3pm on a friday. :ohdear:

Also the movie was a little too realistic, when I got back to my car it had been broken into. :smith:

Upside: I got to see it DEAD CENTER, perfect.

Downside: Movie is gonna tank hard because of critic snobbery.

The whole plot was ridiculous, but EVERYTHING was ridiculous. The way I'm explaining to friends is "This movie could co-exist in the Blood Dragon universe." And it really could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't been this sad to see a movie bomb this hard since Dredd.

CelticPredator posted:

Yeah. It's definitely Sentient Russian Dash Cam the Motion Picture. Which is what I loved about it. However, I still think the "storyline" is taking the piss out of poo poo video game stories being mostly the same one note generic premise. That and the respawning Sharlto Coplay companion.

He was literally an NPC quest giver, which was amazing.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Apr 12, 2016

• Locked thread