Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

I would agree that the gay jokes were something I could've done without but didn't see any problem with the ending. It definitely didn't come off like WOMEN AMIRITE? like people seem to be implying.

The entire point of the ending was anti Women armirite! He mocks her, never tortures here, and when she tries for the bad damsel in distress act he just closes the door on her and that fake rear end part of his life. It's a stupid movie trope, like the origin story for the Akane, that unlike Akane the audience/Henry has to deal with and rejects totally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Wait, what part are you referring to when you mention an Akane origin story that the audience/Henry rejects totally? This movie was kind of a fun frenetic blur for me.

The director mentioned that there is a deleted scene where someone asks why Akane is a psyhic, and Henry's "wife" responds sarcastically that he was bitten by a radioactive spider and Henry seems loving annoyed some dipshit is asking about the life story about the douche bag trying to kill them all

• Locked thread