Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
This movie was an awesome experience, but there were only a few other people in the theater at 3pm on a friday. :ohdear:

Also the movie was a little too realistic, when I got back to my car it had been broken into. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I didn't get the impression it hates women at all.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
This might be the best year for overlooked movies since 2012, between this and Gods of Egypt and gently caress knows what else I'm forgetting. GoE spoiler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSBSkk-3WE

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Apr 12, 2016

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
This is Dark City meets Crank. Just saw it again, it's still great. The blurry parts of the action are fine, it's just movie shorthand for 'this action is awesome but fast and it lets us edit scenes together easier', which I'm okay with. The end is definitely not a "gently caress women" thing, it's just a rejection of authority and is Henry becoming his own boss.

Also, I'd watch the oscars if Sharlito Copely hosted.

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Apr 14, 2016

• Locked thread