Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aoi-chan
Jul 28, 2003

So, the dream about his wife.. Obviously they can implant memories but we're not made privy of any other memories implanted.. Possibility they're real? I doubt it, that seems to be getting unnecessarily deep for this movie. I loved how "his wife" is very obviously in evil clothes and makeup when they meet in the truck chase.

Also, I was afraid going in that the movie's first person perspective would play up against my mental problems but really the only spot that did was the rooftop battle at the end which is now all mixed up with my memories of a couple years of playing Left4Dead. Seriously that was tremendously disorienting, i spend half that scene going "I've been here... How??" and then losing my poo poo when they showed the little shack and everything clicked.

Wound up coming home, getting in to caffeine and energy drinks, and watching Crank which I've been meaning to for years now to chill out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aoi-chan
Jul 28, 2003

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

That's exactly what that shot looks like, too.

Come to think of it, I recall thinking to myself this movie seems very YouTube, just a couple of bonkers kids in the woods playing and making a movie. (I didn't see that as a negative.)

Aoi-chan
Jul 28, 2003

Ohhh I get it now. People are pissed because dumb robots were controlled by their love and desire to protect a woman. People are stupid.

• Locked thread