Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just got back from watching this and I was the only person in the theater at a 2pm showing. A couple came in just as the previews were ending, but then left during the opening credits.

It was entertaining, but it certainly isn't going to set the world on fire. I can easily see a lot of people getting disoriented if they aren't good with FPS stuff. I could care less about any of the so called politics that people seem to be talking about here. Basically it's a shut down your brain and enjoy some mindless action movie.

My favorite part was when the Magnificent Seven theme music (I actually thought it was the Wild America theme song) came on while Harry was dealing with the horse and then he falls off it immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread