Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I'm curious, would you mind spoiling it in tags? I'm probably seeing this with very social-justice-minded folks so I wanna know how bad I should expect their reaction to be.

Two minor things I can think of for the gay jokes:

1) Someone yells "That's the gayest jacket I've seen in my life." The jacket was very sparkly.

2) There's a part where a leader of a bunch of guys says something like. "You should see what we get up to when we're alone." Then a musical starts playing, a guy in a top hat comes out, and there's a song and dance skit with multiple guys taking part. In a later scene one of the guys who was dancing says "I know some people have certain ideas about people who like musicals, but I'm as straight as an arrow."

RaspberrySea fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Apr 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004
I also don't see where this movie hates women, and I don't even remember any particular nightclub joke.

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Hobo Clown posted:

Sharlto Copley mentioned on a podcast that the running up and across the girders on the bridge was improvised the day of. They got on set to shoot, and the actors/stuntmen were basically "We used to do this all the time as kids" and just shot it on a whim without any safety precautions.

Jesus. The part where Henry jumps up to the top and has to immediately turn 90 degrees to start running looked like he almost overshot it and went over the side.

I loved this movie.

• Locked thread