Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Gnome de plume posted:

That bit with the hologram of Mort in the knight is legitimately the funniest part of this LP.

With the amount of underlings Vaylin kills just for doing their job I imagine a lot of them just wearily sighing under their helmets.

"Aww poo poo there goes Johnson, he owed me 20 creds"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

So, new patch is out, does it break anything for the LPers?

(Also: Behold, my joke was so bad it killed the thread for 3 weeks)

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Siegkrow posted:

(Also: Behold, my joke was so bad it killed the thread for 3 weeks)

No, I'm just having difficulty finding the time to actually do updates. I'll get another one out, it's just... this expansion is so very Bioware.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 15: Midgar Zolom

Click for Video

Even when the Knights policed the Old World, we never lingered around here for very long.
I can see why.
I know where the Heralds are headquartered, but they won’t give up any information willingly.
Even zealots have their breaking points.
That they do.

Come on, you know how this works. You give credits, I give information.
We know they were sent here. Tell us everything, or end up like your associate.
What associate?

You know who I work for.
And you know who we work for.

Arcann put him in charge here, but he’s little more than a servant. And not a sane one.

Koth?
How did we not notice you standing in the corner? I was actively looking around.
Teeseven told me you were headed into Breaktown, figured the rest for myself. Didn’t think there was a scenic route to get here.

No offense, Outlander. You, at least, I want to trust, so let me clue you in: the Exalted hates Knights. He won’t say one word to Senya.
I’ll make him talk.
Look, I’m regular people. I speak their language. You want to make a deal with the Heralds, I’m your man.

You’re making a mistake….
You’re making me miss Pierce.

Cobra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!

I don’t feel particularly threatened by an old man with a pageboy haircut and a rosebush tattooed on his face.
It’s a snake!
Have you ever even seen a snake?

You cannot be allowed to remain in the Old World. Your presence threatens the order we have fought to maintain.

I miss the old days, when I actually got lines.
The true crime is cultivating a society dominated by ineffectual fools who have never known adversity. And you--I have terms with Emperor Arcann. No Knights!
Get us a meeting with the Lady of Sorrows.
And then you’ll leave? Is that what you propose?

Good, because if I’ve been reduced to a bit character in my own story, the least I can do is make everyone else look like idiots too.
Curious. What could you want from her, I wonder? What makes it worth the risk of coming here?
You may be the single dumbest individual I’ve ever met, and that’s counting Broonmark.

If you think you can defeat him, I have no qualms. Arcann gave us power, then implemented so many restrictions we are in many ways powerless.
And he has sapped the very spirit from Zakuul. Most don’t even realize. But his undoing, it cannot be at your hands.
Oh, here we go.
Why not?
Valkorion’s fall, Arcann’s rise--it all conforms to prophecy. You do not.
Are you in compliance or does this have to go another way?
Goddamn it, Senya.
By Zildrog’s grace, I do enjoy your vigor.

I’ve never seen a species like that before.
It’s a Nautolan
A what?
A fish.

Your grip on the Old World has become a stranglehold. You continue to act counter to the Lady’s interests, most recently with the murder of her contractor, Mona Gale.
This can wait. I have company.
The Lady has decided to renegotiate the terms of your agreement.
We made a deal!
And now you will agree to a new deal.
And pray she doesn’t alter it any further.

Ahahahaha!
Brennen! Release him at once!
Brennen? Ah-hahahahaha!
Come to the Razor. You and the Lady can discuss your son’s future.

No poo poo. That’s why I’m here.

We prefer caution over haste. Your identity had to be double-confirmed, and your motives made known.
The Lady of Sorrows is fully aware of who you are, “Outlander”. And now she knows what you’re after.

Hey, I’m suddenly reminded of the time Malavai Quinn betrayed me to Darth Baras for a promotion.
Why is that, exactly?
Good times.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Oh no, will our hero (and Mort) escape?

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
They are very good at following orders it seems.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Do they actually make you play through killing these extras, or did they just jump-cut past the random gang of crazy people who don't matter?

What am I saying, of course treated it like a boss fight.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

wiegieman posted:

Do they actually make you play through killing these extras, or did they just jump-cut past the random gang of crazy people who don't matter?

I didn't even bother to take screenshots of it but yes they make you fight a room full of trash.

Between the first cutscene and the last there's roughty half an hour of trash mobs to murder, too.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Apr 20, 2017

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
By Vectron's arm, that was a good update! I can't wait for there to be more cutscenes for you to stand around in the background of because if you thought eight companions had to have generic lines to be consistent just wait until it's eight characters.

I mean, I kind of like the plotline if not your ability to influence it.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: Choose Your Own Favorite Title Edition

Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: Bioware Elevators
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: The Synthesis Ending Sucks
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: This is What Rotwang Died For
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: Joker Just Popped an Erection and He Doesn’t Know Why
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: At Least Our Face Animations Still Mostly Work
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: The Main Villain is Finally Here
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: loving Spoilers
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: The Main Character is Finally Here

Zildrog knows no mercy!

I’m going to go with: No, you shut up.

Click for Video

Vaylin killed Tanek for failing to stop your escape. I have been waiting for this moment ever since.
The moment where you come to your senses and join us to defeat Arcann and Vaylin?
The moment where I kill you!
Didn’t think so. Good luck with that.
You--!

… That would be you.

I bring disorder and ruin to anyone who fucks with me. Everything else is just a bonus.

They’re likely to come after us again.
No they’re not. Bioware’s lost all of the employees who knew what ‘flags’ are much less how to set them. I’m going to get a nice letter from Novo’s partner thanking me for letting him return home to his husband and Novo is going to rethink his life—which is a fate coincidentally identical to being actually dead. We’ll never see them again.
I mean, what else can they do? They can’t even let anyone know they saw us or Valyin will murder them just because.

Click for Video

Ahahaha--I just can’t take that hair seriously.

Well. Probably.

My exact calculation. Excellent.
There is nothing to stop you from becoming the new Exalted now. I expect you to honor your end of our agreement.

Then leave.

You’re not bleeding so you’re in better condition than you have any right to be.
Good to have you back, Koth.
Thanks.
The Lady knows all about the Gravestone, what we’re using it for. I told her that much. But she already knew a lot about you.
I should certainly hope so: we’ve met. Although bioware doesn’t realize that, so line that makes me look like a moron in five, four…

There it is.
No, don’t call her--
I am no droid, Wrath. I am an intelligence beyond comprehension. You may call me SCORPIO.
I’ve come to Zakuul to further my heuristic directive of self-improvement. This self-iteration is number one-zero-eight-four.
The proposal put forth by your colleague intrigues me enough that I’ve decided to accompany you.
Is that right?
What proposal? Other than your proposal to meet with us.
My what?
This writing--it’s like I’ve suffered a stroke.

Continue operations in my stead. Annihilate the Heralds if you must. I will remain in touch.

It won’t be that hard Liara. Counting Brennan, I’d say there are only three or four of them left.
She’s coming with us? Just like that?
That’s how we picked you up, if I remember correctly.
Watch this one. She’s a bigger threat than Senya any day.

How did Abeena ever put up with you? Still.
If you can do what you say, you’ll be quite an asset.
I do not engage in hyperbole. I’ve never found a need to.

Why are you agreeing to help?
I wish to speak to the Gravestone. I look forward to communicating with an intellect that rivals my own for a change.
What about Arcann?
He has something of mine. The severity of his error must be recognized.
What did he take?

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 16: This is Ender's Game Only The Enemy's Gate Is A Robot.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Oh yeah, the weird classic movie droid Abeena was "friends" with. Hello again.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Every problem from here-on out is Abeena's fault*

* Not really

Edit: But holy hell someone at Bioware is in the middle of a torrid and one-sided love affair with hyper-sapient robots. Bioware, I'm revoking your robot privileges, you keep abusing them! :argh:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 22, 2017

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

It's Mac Walters

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

DONT DATE ROBOTS

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 17: The Empire(‘s Son) Strikes Back

PTN’s note: I’m not going to lie. I hate this chapter. It feels like it was badly rushed. It’s full of jump cuts, “we need to get the player to [setpiece]” moments, teleporting baddies, jump cuts, and more jump cuts, and it's all set in a gray-on-gray-on-gray environment with an extra gray filter applied. I’d say this chapter is probably the nadir of KotFE, but I admit I haven’t played every chapter yet. I look forward to being surprised disappointed.

Click for Video

I’m not opposed to the idea….
I am!
Focus on the hyperdrive first.

That bridge can only hold so many personalities.
I’m used to it.
I imagine so, given your previous companions.

Lovely. Not that we have any privacy, considering who’s inside your head.
There is some good news. I’ve received word from my agents on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas.

We can only defeat Arcann by working together.
We’ve a long road ahead, but at least they’re talking.

Charmer, that one.
Senya knows how to pick them.
Poorly.
Be careful. We need the Scions, but zealots are unpredictable by nature.
Do we need them?

We’ll see.
One hour. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll rip that sanctuary apart.
Don’t tempt me.

Thank you, Teeseven! Don’t tell anyone, but you’re the best companion I’ve got right now.

Be careful, the Scions have installed some dumb bullshit that stuns droids.
T7 = disabled it

… You are so much better than HK-55.
T7 = Can go anywhere! // T7 = Will wait by the door

What’s with the pile of corpses? I gather you were ‘fated’ to murder your friends?

Oh my. Look who’s appeared out of thin loving air.

That was more impressive when I did it to your father, but I’ll give you a C+. It would’ve been a C, but Heskal really earned that.

You followed me.
I was invited. Heskal arranged all of this. The fool.
Something something fate decrees. Something something Destiny.
I know, right?

If you wanted a fight, we wouldn’t be talking.
I have the imagination to see many solutions to a dilemma. Unlike your friend.
Who?
Heskall.
… Who?

Scions have always worshipped at the false altar of fate. That is why I kill them. I am beyond prophecy.

Tell it to someone who cares. I hear they eat this poo poo up on /r/atheism.
You want to make a deal.
I’m not without mercy. Surrender. You will be returned to carbonite until I find a way to rid you of my father.
And the others? Lana and Koth?
Free to leave. Without the Gravestone, of course. It belongs to the Eternal Throne. You understand.

Nnnnoooooooooo.
I’m a busy man. Don’t make me wait.

I won the fight.

You lose the cutscene.
What is this, two thousand--

--foooooour?

This vessel’s targeting algorithms were inferior. I am upgrading them.
That is not a priority right now!
Improvement is always a priority. Activating firing pattern.

I take it all back! That’s some good shooting!
Uhh… didn’t that just go down near the Scions’ hideout? Someone better check up on our Outlander.

--oddamned literal Deus Ex Machina. gently caress you, Bioware.

I’m done. I’m going to go hang with Larry Kenobi.

Midi-chlorian City here I come.

Alive, yes. Intact… mostly.
Livid? Youbetcha.
The Gravestone is under siege--but we’re not leaving without you.
More like you can’t leave until I solve A Problem.
Hold tight. I’m coming.

We’ll do it, little buddy. But keep your eyes out for a clothing store on the way. I want to get out of this golden trashcan.

Oh. Ohh you’ve painted your armor black! My little stunt on Zakuul must have paid off.

You have no idea how tempting the [Kill Heskal] option is going to be. I look forward to moving your headshot onto the ‘dead forever’ list.
It was necessary. You will see. The Scions remain your allies. Each of them will return to you when it is their time to die.

Minus the hundred or so I killed earlier who had the temerity to meet me in hallways.
And Tanno Vik.

Thousands weighed against trillions… they perish so the galaxy survives.
The galaxy will survive no matter what. It’s too big to fail.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Oooh, a twofer for the Dead Forever list!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

RIP Heskal, you died the way you live. Lying.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Doctor Reynolds posted:

RIP Heskal, you died the way you live.

Whining about fate and not taking any responsibility for his choices.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

PoptartsNinja posted:

Whining about fate and not taking any responsibility for his choices.

really, I was more impressed with the Adam Jensen school of cutscene competence striking again!

you'd think they could engineer an actual way for Arcann to get the drop on you considering he's supposed to be the Big Bad, but :effort:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Having a reactive villain isn't bad, provided they surround themselves with competent people to give their threat some actual weight and/or have someone proactive on their side to be a threat on their behalf.

The problem is that Arcann is a villain you crush in combat who turns around and beats you in a cutscene. Yes, that's an RPG thing, but I consider it terrible game design.

Sadly, this won't be the last time someone just casts 'Teleport to Outsider' this chapter.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

Psion posted:

you'd think they could engineer an actual way for Arcann to get the drop on you considering he's supposed to be the Big Bad, but :effort:
He could literally drop on you, using Force Negate Fall Damage

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

Having a reactive villain isn't bad, provided they surround themselves with competent people to give their threat some actual weight and/or have someone proactive on their side to be a threat on their behalf.

The problem is that Arcann is a villain you crush in combat who turns around and beats you in a cutscene. Yes, that's an RPG thing, but I consider it terrible game design.

Sadly, this won't be the last time someone just casts 'Teleport to Outsider' this chapter.

I agree with you. The idea of getting to fight your nemesis before the Inevitable Final Showdown isn't inherently bad, but cutscene ruling you to lose after you mechanically win the fight? Awful. Just as bad as an automatically unwinnable fight, really. By removing any consequences from player action you remove any reason to care at all unless you handle it very, very carefully.

but take heart, bioware keeps making the same mistake! :negative:

e: I think they did it right once - Jade Empire has a good one. Every other instance I can think of is bad or really bad. Thessia, anyone?

Psion fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 25, 2017

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Hahaha it's literally the Darth Malak encounter all over again.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Psion posted:

e: I think they did it right once - Jade Empire has a good one. Every other instance I can think of is bad or really bad. Thessia, anyone?
Jade Empire did it well indeed since it was used for a good twist that had plenty of foreshadowing sprinkled throughout the game before the fight with the Emperor.
Thessia in ME3 on the other hand was really bad and one in a list of things that showed the writers handling the main story sucked at their job, unlike the team that handled the companion quests.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Have they actually got the power to end the galaxy? I mean, I wouldn't put it past them.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

Psion posted:

I agree with you. The idea of getting to fight your nemesis before the Inevitable Final Showdown isn't inherently bad, but cutscene ruling you to lose after you mechanically win the fight? Awful. Just as bad as an automatically unwinnable fight, really. By removing any consequences from player action you remove any reason to care at all unless you handle it very, very carefully.

but take heart, bioware keeps making the same mistake! :negative:

I liked the way trails of cold steel 1&2 handled those scenes were it was clear from a story perspective that you stand no chance but got some gameplay incentive to do a certain amount of damage or defeat a sidekick before you inevetably lose.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Knights of the Fallen Empire Update 18: Random Hookups and Teleportation

Click for Video

SCORPIO fixed it, but Arcann’s forces locked the docking clamps. We’re grounded.
We can’t abandon the Gravestone. That fleet will tear us to shreds. Blow up the docking clamps.
… Why didn’t we think of that?
Koth’s done something stupid, hasn’t he?

Koth and HK are en route to the Control Spar, but they need help.
Don’t worry. The Gravestone’s in good hands. Go get our captain, Blondie.

You’re being quiet.
My bullshit senses are tingling. I mean I feel a tremor in the force. Whatever.

His legs are unprotected and you have a gun. Shoot him in the shins.

Or get casually thrown off a bridge. Whatever.
Weren’t you just on the ground before? Why’d you take a shuttle?
Had to make a dramatic entrance.
Writers forgot you were on the ground. Got it.

Who gives a poo poo?

Satisfied?

We need the main override station. That’s on top of the Control Spar. I sent HK to clear a path.
And then you stood around shooting droids. For kicks?

I’m securing all doors to the Control Spar. No more meatba--ugh, reinforcements--will get in. But someone has to hold this choke point.
That’s my job. Senya’s busy with Vaylin at the Gravestone. It’s up to you and Koth.
Vaylin’s at the ship? My crew!
No one with a face is going to die, I promise.

If we don’t free the Gravestone, we’re dead. Come on!

He gets like this sometimes. Just roll with it, he does his best work when he’s annoyed.
So you keep telling me.

Koth, by any chance… did you help with the motion capture for Mass Effect: Andromeda?

What is it?
I’m just making sure we made it off the ground. You haven’t crashed this shuttle yet. Keep up the good work.
I don’t crash every ship I fly.
No, just all the ones you’ve flown on camera.

Emperor Valkorion talks to you, right? He have any advice?
He’s giving me the silent treatment.
I like to think that’s his way of saying: shut up and fly.

The Emperor is a great man. If anyone can help you take down Arcann, it’s him.
If you knew what I do about him, you’d run. The man killed billions.
He was always good to Zakuul.
gently caress this ham-handed bullshit, you do not get to paint Emperor Planetkiller as a morally gray figure. Keeping the space-trains running is not a valid--

I don’t care, so I’m sure we’re about to smash-cut to--

See? I landed this one.
That just means we still need it.

The main override control station’s just ahead.
Whatever happens, I want you to know… it’s an honor to fight alongside you.
Follow me. I’ll get you through this alive.
You stole my battle cry.
Let’s find that droid.
Time for another kinky partner swap?

They’re onto our plan.
Probably because it’s stupid and obvious. We could’ve just used the guns on the Gravestone to blow up the docking clamps.
… Why didn’t I think of that?

Still can’t find Arcann on the security grid. He’s vanished.
He’ll turn up.
Me and HK will handle those Knights. Whatever it takes, get the Gravestone flying.

Me? Never. The droid? No promises.
Commentary: I am programmed for self-restraint. Usually.
We’ll get this done. You do the same.

That’s really what we’re going with? Huh.

Would’ve been nice if we’d seen that at least once before so it’d feel like an established thing.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

What the hell is with Vaylin's dialogue in that scene?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

What the hell is with Vaylin's dialogue in that scene?

It's bad.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Skipped words. They make sense in the full context of the sentence but as phrases they fall apart.
Proofread yourself Vaylin!

Also I can't believe Koth forgot to blow the docking clamps. That was like, step 2 of stealing a super star destroyer in the EU books (the first being 'take control of it.')

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

EponymousMrYar posted:

Also I can't believe Koth forgot to blow the docking clamps. That was like, step 2 of stealing a super star destroyer in the EU books (the first being 'be Boba Fett')

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

EponymousMrYar posted:

Also I can't believe Koth forgot to blow the docking clamps. That was like, step 2 of stealing a super star destroyer in the EU books (the first being 'take control of it.')
I mean, that's really step two of stealing any starship in any universe, sooo...

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

I just have to ask: is Koth supposed to be likeable? At all? I mean even if you strip out PTN's italicized snark, he's just a scrub. Am I missing something?

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Psion posted:

I just have to ask: is Koth supposed to be likeable? At all? I mean even if you strip out PTN's italicized snark, he's just a scrub. Am I missing something?

He's supposed to be Lana's earthy and snarky and relatable sidekick, so no. You're really not.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
He's Jacob with Religion instead of Daddy Issues. Which is unfortunate, because Jacob's Daddy Issues were the only time BioWare did the Daddy Issues plot well.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

He's Jacob with Religion instead of Daddy Issues. Which is unfortunate, because Jacob's Daddy Issues were the only time BioWare did the Daddy Issues plot well.

I agree with that. The joke about the SSV Normandy being the SSV Daddy Issues...isn't a joke. But Jacob's was alright. I think he also has the misfortune of being a more-or-less competent and almost well adjusted person in a game full of bigger-than-life characters. And while I appreciated the fact that he just moved on with his life from ME2->3, I know a whole lot of people didn't. How dare this character have agency! :v:

But Koth ...I'd rather take the one-note assassin droid over this guy.

Psion fucked around with this message at 01:47 on May 3, 2017

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Psion posted:

I agree with that. The joke about the SSV Normandy being the SSV Daddy Issues...isn't a joke. But Jacob's was alright. I think he also has the misfortune of being a more-or-less competent and almost well adjusted person in a game full of bigger-than-life characters. And while I appreciated the fact that he just moved on with his life from ME2->3, I know a whole lot of people didn't. How dare this character have agency! :v:

I really liked Jacob. Shame Bioware felt compelled to dump all over his character in 3, especially if you romanced him.

Koth... I get the idea of Koth. Bioware wants to make Zakuul itself morally grey, suggest that if you could get someone sane on the Eternal Throne then Zakuul might be a real force for good. Koth is supposed to be the guy who introduces the sympathetic view of Zakuul, and that extends to its emperor.

I think the idea is basically sound, but the execution is lacking.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
What is this, like half a dozen NPCs all standing in a ring talking to one another and you're just kind of in the middle spinning around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Glazius posted:

What is this, like half a dozen NPCs all standing in a ring talking to one another and you're just kind of in the middle spinning around?

I cut out an hour of fighting trash mobs, but basically.

• Locked thread